• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

North Texas Brick & Mortar Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipes Papes and Vapes
NW corner of LBJ and Coit

I'm not sure about their hours, they don't appear to have a website. I went in there to get my first eGo and they were very friendly and helpful. Their juice is OK, not the best I've had but not the worst. Great for noobs.

Vaporesence (sp?) Richardson location....they were pretty unfriendly, they sold me a garbage tank when I was still learning and I felt pretty ripped off, and their juice was weak even after letting it steep for a month. I have never been back there. I know some people love the place, but I wasn't impressed.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Courtesy of new member vaper62 ...

Store in Seagoville:

Got Vapes?
408 E. Farmers Rd.
Seagoville, TX
(972) 832-4829

Facebook: Got Vapes?

Don't think they have a website up yet.

Fairly new store about 6 mo. Family owned and operated. Seem to to good folks. They are my new local vape shop! They only deal in Vaping & Vaping products.
130 Flavors and they will GLADLY do a custom blend!

-------------------------------------------

Tinbac Tobacco and Vapes
410 North Hwy. 175 Suite 205
Seagoville, TX
(972) 287-3700

Facebook: Tinbac Tobacco And Vapes

Kind of a Tobacco/Head Shop that also deals in Vapes. Don't do custom Juice Blends.

Been there a couple of years and have ventured into vaping. It's where I bought my first set up. They only seem interested in you as a customer if you're spending some big $$. Had a question the other evening and I called them. Seemed like I was putting them out a little. Could have just been busy though.

-------------------------------------

Thanks for sharing vaper62 !! :)

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
There's a new DFW Vapor opening in Rowlett apparently. it's about a mile from my house a couple of stores down from a Starbucks. I noticed the sign last night. There's nothing about it on their website though. I'll report back.
that's the 5th store that is within 5 miles of me. I know they're are a couple more in Rockwall too. I think one of them is called lone star vapor.

jotook24tovaip

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas Tx. USA
I visited a store in oak cliff:
Vaporscape
1307w. Davis st.
972 246 Vape
I believe they are 12 to 7 and closed Mon.
This store is special for me because they will mix right there in front of you using pretty much any brand available in the market. tfa, flavor west, flavour art etc. to name a few.
You can come back for a touch up too, more than once, as I did, because I had no clue! The joy of vaping a mix adjusted to your tastes is pretty nice. For an example I asked for a cherry tobacco and they showed me 30 tobaccos! The best I could do is ask for a nutty not flowery, not dark tobacco and a fruity not candy cherry. It ended up being the best I had tried in the area and I have been, to a dozen stores in the metro area trying easily 100 + flavors. Given the patience they showed in my case I am sure they can please anyone! the cost is on par with the other b&m's also $16.95 for 30ml. They have a good mechanical selection and supplies. When you get your recipe tweaked they will sell you what you need to DIY also: nic. base, pg, vg, flavors, bottles, droppers etc.
Thought I would share this place with the rest of us north Texas Vapers.
Joe

amesenbrink

Nov 10, 2013
Two shops

First I'm fairly new at this so I've been checking out a new shop every few days. Here are 2 shops that I like, they have e-juice with good flavor, decent prices, and good staff.

Freedom Vapes
8251 North Beltline Rd
Ste 150
Irving, TX 75063

Nice clean shop, great staff they are only few months old. I purchased my starter set up here. Ego VV, Ego-C Twist, and a couple Kanger Tanks, prices on the seemed great for a B&M shop. They even gave me 10% off for liking them on FB. Their Juice is 60/40 PG/VG with nicotine at 6, 12, 18, 24. 10ml is $6 and 30ml is $15. They said they have specials at lunch sometimes like $7 for a 30ml.

--
Artisan Vapor Irving
4835 N. O'Connor Rd.
Irving, Texas 75062, United States
WOW - I know other locations have been listed in this thread but this is by far the best e-juice I have tried. It's 60/40 PG/VG, nicotine at 8, 16, 24, and 30 (what!?) price is $17 for 39ml. They have a fair stock of merchandise, while the prices were not outlandish Freedom Vapes had better pricing. I picked up a bottle of "pipe tobacco" e-juice 8mg. When I got home my wife made a face, tried it, and called me later to say she filled her tank with it. I stopped back by today they had a buy 2 get 1 free deal. I got Pear Apple Crumble, Root Bear Float, and Maple Cured Tobacco. These are fantastic, the flavor is a bit lighter and more complex than e-juice from other local shops. Just a smooth clean vape. Highly recommended.

Last edited:

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
There are so many new shops showing up in Dallas I rarely mention them anymore.

But I did notice a shop in Belton while I was visiting family during Christmas holidays, and I wanted to make sure they got a mention. I noticed them, by chance, on Christmas day, and I haven't been in the shop.

https://www.facebook.com/AAAStratevape

AAA Strate Vape
310 E. 6th Ave,
Belton, Texas 76513

Yohkos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Texas
Arlington has two luxor vapes
1815 E Abram
Arlington, TX

4758 Little Road
Arlington, TX

There is also a new vape store on Collins close to Whole Foods in Arlington, but I don't remember the name :facepalm:

Euless Vapors
3334 Harwood
Bedford

Friendly Vaping
1071 Country Club Rd
Mansfield

and they have another location in Fort Worth.

8653 North Beach Street
Fort Worth

Vixen Vapors
2230 West Park Row
Arlington

There are so many we are missing. These are ones that I have visited. Rocknroll vapes and luxor are my favorite in Arlington. Rocknroll vapes juice is pretty good. Luxor has good customer service at both stores and lots of tanks and stuff, but I didn't see Rebuildables. I have found it difficult to find RBA's and more advanced stuff in any of the vape shops in Arlington.

chr1s234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2010
I'm not tellin'
Hey guys, there is a store in burleson just south of ft worth called burleson vapor. Small shop but very nice place. Other than mechanicals everything is name brand from joyetech to provari. Theycarry a couple of lab brands including Grimmgreen's Namberjuice and Flavorz byJoe. Only place I know of in ft worththat carries Flavorz poppa smurf. Check it out, its behind the burleson walmart on hidden creek parkway, sorry no address I didn't pick up a card, but if you drive past walmart on hidden creek you can't miss it.

Reactions: Txman817
Wow, I have been to Vaporescence and DFW Vapor in the last 7 days. They don't compare to my favorite Vape'N Vapor.
New place kind of hidden on service road I35 and 377 (Ft Worth Drive) Denton.
They have a Cloud Contest Saturday the 26th of April. VapeNVapor is a buck or two cheaper on atomizers than the above and lot cheaper $4 on eliquids.
Cloud Contest has like $800 in prizes. I'm not that good at clouds, but I can't find another fresh made liquid to compare with what they sell. They do carry a full line of accessories, parts, even Kanthal, my next venture. I shall do a rebuild.
Here's the Face book link for the contest, https://www.facebook.com/vapenvapor?fref=ts
Great bunch of knowledgeable staff, and freshest liquid in 30 miles.

EHAndrew

Unresolved Status
Aug 14, 2012
Addison TX
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Mogar

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Dallas TX
Freedom Vapes
8251 North Beltline Rd
Ste 150
Irving, TX 75063

Nice clean shop, great staff they are only few months old. I purchased my starter set up here. Ego VV, Ego-C Twist, and a couple Kanger Tanks, prices on the seemed great for a B&M shop. They even gave me 10% off for liking them on FB. Their Juice is 60/40 PG/VG with nicotine at 6, 12, 18, 24. 10ml is $6 and 30ml is $15. They said they have specials at lunch sometimes like $7 for a 30ml.
I will give a + 1 to Freedom Vapes. They have some good folks there. Try the Purgatory as it is a great all day vape. They have 1/2 price about once every three weeks.
they are also part of Five Star that gives you points for every $20 you spend in their shop. After a number of points you get more juice, large discounts on tanks or even a free mod (if you have enough points).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread