nose sores?

Discussion in 'Health, Safety and Vaping' started by xg4bx, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. xg4bx

xg4bx Moved On ECF Veteran

lately i've noticed that i'm developing sore spots in my nostrils, almost as if something scraped inside them. it started in the left nostril now it's in the right one.

no, they are not picking related lol.

is this common at all? should i stop exhaling through my nose? is there any nasal spray i should try?

2. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

It could be associated with the drying effect of E-fluid. I seen some other threads related to nosebleeds. You could try some sterile saline. It couldn't hurt.

3. glowgirl

glowgirl Super Member ECF Veteran

The PG your exhaling could be drying out your nasal passages. Stop exhaling through your nose, use some saline spray to keep the tissues moist and maybe switch to VG. PG really dries out my mouth and makes my tongue sore.

4. zara1269

zara1269 Super Member ECF Veteran

I have only had this problem once since I started vaping and it was because in my excitement of receiving a set of 14 different juices and having to smell each and everyone of them...I accidentally got a drop of the liquid in my inner nostril. I cleansed it with alcohol and then got a small sore bump on it which lasted a few days.

5. sweetblackkitten

sweetblackkitten Senior Member ECF Veteran

yikes! do you still have them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.