Status
Not open for further replies.

ronchinoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Bangalore / India
Ok so I got my Indian Tob from VZ.
At first I thought it was my steep so I waited a month.
Now its more than a month and it tastes nothing like Hangsen Indian Tob.

I see other vendors are selling hangsen flavors. I also see that others have asked this question but have got no definitive answer.

Question is simple.

Are all the vendors selling hangsen flavors selling the same flavor ?.
Does any vendor sell you the flavor with a hangsen sticker or label on it. Mine did not have it.

If we have people on here that have tried all the vendors which vendors came closest to the original Hangsen.
I tried everything from 10% to 20%.

Am now off to try the 1 Drop per ML as recommended by a member on here.
One possible issue is that most Hangsen flavors are pure PG I think. And I dont use pure PG.

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Are all the vendors selling hangsen flavors selling the same flavor ?.
Does any vendor sell you the flavor with a hangsen sticker or label on it. Mine did not have it.

Not all flavors from hangsen are created the same. I found issues with hangsen both from ECX and VZ. If you want original hangsen imported from hangsen in the original hangsen packaging the only place to get it in the USA is

BuyHangsen.com

Use coupon code BH20 and recieve 20% off. Good until 8/24. Unfortunitly I can't tell you where to get it in India.

Last edited:

ronchinoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Bangalore / India
Ok looks like it could be my fault and nothing to do with where I got the flavor from.
The new batch I followed the 1 Drop per ML (Well ok I cheated. 12 Drops into a 8 ML Wizard Labs bottle).
The only thing I did different was I did a 100% PG mix.
This is a lot closer than my earlier mix and that too with zero steeping.

Not all flavors from hangsen are created the same. I found issues with hangsen both from ECX and VZ. If you want original hangsen imported from hangsen in the original hangsen packaging the only place to get it in the USA is

BuyHangsen.com

Use coupon code BH20 and recieve 20% off. Good until 8/24. Unfortunitly I can't tell you where to get it in India.

Danny, can you give me an idea what their shipping costs are like? Can't get a shipping estimate from their website without registering and all that. Not asking for detail, just high, medium, or low compared to others for their cheaper options.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread