Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I have not been getting notices for threads I had been commenting in before the change, and am not getting them for the newer ones consistently, either...

I have even gone through the list and checked the boxes to 'enable email notification' on each one of them again with no change.

(I almost lost a Contest because of this, too!!)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I have not been getting notices for threads I had been commenting in before the change, and am not getting them for the newer ones consistently, either...

I have even gone through the list and checked the boxes to 'enable email notification' on each one of them again with no change.

(I almost lost a Contest because of this, too!!)
The only thing I can think of at this point, is ECF going to a junk folder in your email? If it is, you need to let the junk mail know that this ECF is not junk mail.

I am getting all of my alerts :facepalm: I've had to redefine what I want an email alert on.

Reactions: spacekitty

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
The only thing I can think of at this point, is ECF going to a junk folder in your email? If it is, you need to let the junk mail know that this ECF is not junk mail.

I am getting all of my alerts :facepalm: I've had to redefine what I want an email alert on.

Thanks... but I wish it was that easy... Guess I just need to stay on top of things. o_O

Oh, and Congratulations on your HHV win :D

Thanks again!! It's already in the mail today (Priority!) so I might have it by Friday!! :wub:
(I chose the SERENDIPITY...)

Reactions: Robino1

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Off topic

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
If you unwatch and then reapply, do you get the notices then?

Thanks... I'll give it a try.

I didn't even get one for your comment, and I created this thread... LOL!!
Plus, when I woke up this morning (Sat.) there was not one notice from the ECF in my email... I thought the site had gone down again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread