Not Harsh like NicSelect, Not Soft like NicSalts, So What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
Hi there,
I'm very new in DIY juice, and recently I just make flavorless juice with VG and Nicotine.
I don't access nic solution in my area so my friend from Canada send me NicSelect (48mg PG base) and It's harsh on throat and I don't like it.
One of my friends in US said that he use NicSalts (from LNW) and it's so smooth like there is no nicotine.
So I want to ask one of my friends in US, Canada or France to bring me some Nicotine. But I don't know which brand to buy.
Do you know which nicotine brand mainly used to making commercial juices? I didn't have problem with nicotine harshness in those juice.
And can you suggest me which brand to buy and where can I find it ?
I mainly use 6mg ejuice.
Thanks

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Are you sure the nicotine hasn't started to oxidize (how far and long did it travel for? Is it clear?) I recently just purchased some nicselect nicotine from liquidbarn and it is some of the cleanest and smoothest nicotine I've had, even compared to Nude nicotine. When nic oxidizes it starts to get harsh first then stats turning pale yellow, in my experience anyway.

Reactions: eMado

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
Are you sure the nicotine hasn't started to oxidize (how far and long did it travel for? Is it clear?) I recently just purchased some nicselect nicotine from liquidbarn and it is some of the cleanest and smoothest nicotine I've had, even compared to Nude nicotine. When nic oxidizes it starts to get harsh first then stats turning pale yellow, in my experience anyway.

Hi,
It bottled on June 16,2017, and it's clear and complete colorless. My friend buy it from Canada and it labled "LiquidWorkShop".

photo_2017-07-29_17-02-06.jpg

photo_2017-07-29_17-02-59.jpg

And these bottled isn't original ones. I buy it from lab store to put it in freezer in glass bottled. But lable are from original pack.

Reactions: Vapntime

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Freezer bag, to make cap even tighter.
If you have proper poly-cone caps like this:
upload_2017-7-31_19-42-52.png

do NOT add anything extra as it will only hurt the seal... not help it. If they are not poly-cone caps; you might want to consider the small extra investment. All those wrinkles, and creases, are doing nothing but creating air channels into your bottle.:(

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
If you have proper poly-cone caps like this:
View attachment 675903
do NOT add anything extra as it will only hurt the seal... not help it. If they are not poly-cone caps; you might want to consider the small extra investment. All those wrinkles, and creases, are doing nothing but creating air channels into your bottle.:(
Ah, Okay thanks for advice, I'm searching now for finding bottle with that cap in my area.
Thanks again

Reactions: IDJoel

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Ah, Okay thanks for advice, I'm searching now for finding bottle with that cap in my area.
Thanks again
I understand resources are probably completely different on your side of the globe.:)

Here in the U.S. there are several on-line sources that sell caps only to replace the ones you have (without having to buy the bottle as well). Here are a few from my short list that will ship internationally (read their "Shipping" and/or "Terms and Conditions" pages to see how each handles I.S.):

Glass Bottle Outlet
GBO is always my starting place; and I rarely need to look beyond them for what I need. They are also a good resource for identifying correct cap size: just look find the bottle that matches yours (the bottle section provides dimensions including neck/thread).

Packaging Options Direct
This is another one that sells caps separately and is reputable.

wholesalevials
I have not used this one personally; but several ECF members whose opinions, and recommendations, I trust; speak highly of them.

I hope you can find what you are looking for!:D

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
I understand resources are probably completely different on your side of the globe.:)

Here in the U.S. there are several on-line sources that sell caps only to replace the ones you have (without having to buy the bottle as well). Here are a few from my short list that will ship internationally (read their "Shipping" and/or "Terms and Conditions" pages to see how each handles I.S.):

Glass Bottle Outlet
GBO is always my starting place; and I rarely need to look beyond them for what I need. They are also a good resource for identifying correct cap size: just look find the bottle that matches yours (the bottle section provides dimensions including neck/thread).

Packaging Options Direct
This is another one that sells caps separately and is reputable.

wholesalevials
I have not used this one personally; but several ECF members whose opinions, and recommendations, I trust; speak highly of them.

I hope you can find what you are looking for!:D
Thanks dude :)
But believe me there is non online shop in US that ship to Iran ;) and there is no official vape store too. I totally depend on my friends that bring me vape equipment from US or Canada when they come to visit here ;) but anyway it works fine for me and I'm well equipped till now :)
By the way Thanks for links ;)

Reactions: IDJoel

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Thanks dude :)
But believe me there is non online shop in US that ship to Iran ;) and there is no official vape store too. I totally depend on my friends that bring me vape equipment from US or Canada when they come to visit here ;) but anyway it works fine for me and I'm well equipped till now :)
By the way Thanks for links ;)
Understood; sorry it is so difficult for you.:(
The three links are strictly container stores and have nothing to do with vaping; so maybe customs would be less difficult. Another workaround might be: to order and have shipped to your US/CA friends, and have them ship to you. A dozen caps would weigh next to nothing; and should be relatively inexpensive to ship.
Where there is a will; there is a way, and I have no doubt you will figure it out. Best wishes!:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread