not impressed at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraus0526

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2012
Cape May County, NJ
I ordered juices from a very well known vendor last Friday. Said vendor is about 100 miles away from my home. 2 30 ml bottles cost me about $40 which I would never usually spend but I saw so many positive reviews that I figured what the hey I'll give em a shot. Said vendor did not ship the liquid until Tuesday, juice is batch mixed so its not like they made it fresh. Received the juices on Thursday. First try out of the box both juices taste awful, like chemicals. The one tastes like PVC glue. Let it steep til this morning since vendor sent a card saying allow 24-48 hours to adjust and it hasn't changed much. I hate to give the vendors name and names of the juices but I am beyond livid and am not really sure what to do especially because vendor claims on website they have never had a bad batch.

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
Just remember that taste is a very individual thing. There are probably 5 or 6 juices I have ordered all from very reputable vendors that tasted absolutely awful to me. Bad enough to dump the bottle after giving it time to steep and finding it is just as awful after steeping. All of these juices had insanely positive reviews and are well loved by many.

I have one now from a New York vendor that is their number 1 juice in sales that was horrendous right out of the mail. I will let it steep a month but I do not have high hopes. I think this is another one going right down the drain after its steep time.

I am thinking it is not a bad batch from all of the vendors. I think it is just me.

kraus0526

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2012
Cape May County, NJ
I used dfw all the time until I discovered hhv and I have been buying her liquids for a while. I was in a bind and low on juice. She mixes fresh so it takes a few days which is not a problem. Seeing as I was really low I tried this vendor who batch mixes, is fairly close and according to their website ship same day as order or next day if after a certain time. Needless to say I am out $40 have no juice to fall back on which is my own stupid fault and have chemical and PVC flavored juice to cape. This blows...

kraus0526

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2012
Cape May County, NJ
I think I am more angry at how the shipping went. If i would have known it was gonna take a week I would have just ordered from hhv. They even updated the info on therlir site that my order shipped Saturday when it in fact didn't leave them until Tuesday. That is when they sent me a tracking number and shipped email.

Sunshinefl8788

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Florida
I used to love one of H_ _ O's flavors when I first started vaping...starts with a T and ends with an A lol and I pulled some out the other day and OMG it was so disgusting! My taste buds had not returned when I fell in love with it, now that they are back...it reminds me of perfume with some graham cracker thrown in.....I ended up loving RY4 and chocolate hazelnut tobacco from ECblend (all day vapes) and they are so much better on prices. The fact I now hate it, saved me some $$$$ :) I also love HHV, Helavapor, AiV and even their prices beat H_ _O's!

Justjames

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
California
Just one thing to op, don't they sell smaller bottle? I have tried many juices which supposed to be very good from a good review from many and end up I can't even vape through a tube of CE3. This is not just one but more than a few. That why I always order as small bottle as possible no matter how good the name or other review. I'm still continue buying new juices in search of those all day vape as long as they sell in smaller bottle and have a good review. In fact I just ordered 4 juices from Copper Creek, my first time with this vendor, and the smallest bottle they sell is 18ml bottle. I don't mind if I don't like them but will not order again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread