Not lurking, joining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashryn

Oct 8, 2015
Hi! I don't usually have much to say, but I thought it polite to introduce myself anyway. I'm in Oz, and just ordered some vapeware, I'm ready to quit smoking, and have been reading threads for a few days to learn all the things and wait for my mail to arrive. Anyway, this is me joining a forum instead of just lurking like I usually do..

Hi! I don't usually have much to say, but I thought it polite to introduce myself anyway. I'm in Oz, and just ordered some vapeware, I'm ready to quit smoking, and have been reading threads for a few days to learn all the things and wait for my mail to arrive. Anyway, this is me joining a forum instead of just lurking like I usually do..
Hi ashryn welcome from another noob. So much reading to do here .. Bet u can't wait for your stuff to arrive! :) I'm in Qld btw where are you from?

Welcome @Ashryn, let us know if we can help you with anything!

Ashryn

Oct 8, 2015
Hi ashryn welcome from another noob. So much reading to do here .. Bet u can't wait for your stuff to arrive! :) I'm in Qld btw where are you from?
I'm in WA, and yeah, can't wait... It seems so very weird to be outside smoking and reading all about vaping.. It's probably way too early to be looking, but everything is shipped and in transit, so maybe they'll arrive tomorrow

Ashryn

Oct 8, 2015
Welcome @Ashryn, let us know if we can help you with anything!
Hey, thanks. Actually, I do have a question.. It may become clear after using the device, but I'm wondering why you would adjust the resistance on the joyetech VT mini. I can see why you might want to change the temp and the power, but I don't understand what the resistance changes..

Hey, thanks. Actually, I do have a question.. It may become clear after using the device, but I'm wondering why you would adjust the resistance on the joyetech VT mini. I can see why you might want to change the temp and the power, but I don't understand what the resistance changes..

The resistance is present in the coil, unfortunately I am not well versed enough in the new temperature controlled devices to give you an educated answer. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread