Not receiving sale e-mails, AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nwit

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
I have not received a Sale e-main since 12/18/14. Last time this happened my ISP told me it was because the e-mails were being blocked up-stream because of very long "sent from" addresses. I sent logs to Gabe, and he said he would pass it along to the "IT guys." I did receive e-mails for a couple of weeks but now, nothing.

Is there anywhere to look for current discounts? I tried a facebook 30% discount but checkout would not take it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    sorry to hear about your email problems. Sadly no one from V4L posts the sales on either of their sites, so I'm not sure how else you could find out. Definitely contact Gabe again. This email situation seems to be a recurring problem for several forum members.

This was the most recent sale, expired 1.12.14

Upgrade your e-Cig; 3 eliquids for $25; tank Lovers Bundle for $29.99; 5 Blank Cartomizers for $25

Last edited:

Nwit

ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2009
    sorry to hear about your email problems. Sadly no one from V4L posts the sales on either of their sites, so I'm not sure how else you could find out. Definitely contact Gabe again. This email situation seems to be a recurring problem for several forum members.

This was the most recent sale, expired 1.12.14

Upgrade your e-Cig; 3 eLiquids for $25; tank Lovers Bundle for $29.99; 5 Blank Cartomizers for $25

Thanks for your response. If you can believe it, the pinned address to sign up for e-mails above does not work. No doubt Smilin will show up in a couple of weeks and tell us he didn't know about these problems and will look into it. And give us another post about all of us being family.

I have not received a Sale e-main since 12/18/14. Last time this happened my ISP told me it was because the e-mails were being blocked up-stream because of very long "sent from" addresses. I sent logs to Gabe, and he said he would pass it along to the "IT guys." I did receive e-mails for a couple of weeks but now, nothing.

Is there anywhere to look for current discounts? I tried a facebook 30% discount but checkout would not take it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Nwit,
    I'm not sure if you spoke to me, but i'm the customer service manager here at Vapor4life. What I've been doing recently is forwarding sales emails from my personal email account. I can add you to this list if you'd like? There seems to be a problem with the out going emails. There are about 15+ cases that have been reported as far as I know, and we have a team looking into it. Please send us your info to Support.vapor4life.com and we can start forwarding them as soon as today. =)

Nwit

ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2009
    Hi Nwit,
    I'm not sure if you spoke to me, but i'm the customer service manager here at Vapor4life. What I've been doing recently is forwarding sales emails from my personal email account. I can add you to this list if you'd like? There seems to be a problem with the out going emails. There are about 15+ cases that have been reported as far as I know, and we have a team looking into it. Please send us your info to Support.vapor4life.com and we can start forwarding them as soon as today. =)

Support.vapor4life.com is not a valid address. I sent it to support@vapor4life.com I hope it gets to you.

Thanks

I may have put that the wrong way, it's a web address and email address. I apologize for the confusion. Use V4L :: Support Ticket System for your web browser or Support@Vapor4life.com for e mailing.
    PS: I checked the system and We just received the email. We will start forwarding the sales emails today. Thank you fro your time! =)
    PPS: We just checked your subscription and it looks like you unsubscribed. This may have been by mistake. We've subscribed you again and will still forward the promotions until you start receiving them again normally.

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 21, 2008
    CHITOWN USA
    www.vapor4life.com
    Okay. Fair enough. I have been gone.

We will start posting the sales in a way that makes sense.

I don't know what is up with you getting knocked off the email sales list. We are trying to not send out emails to everyone everyday - and only send out emails to occasional customers once a week or so.

Please - re-register and we will work to help you.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    I have tried to order off my iPad and never can get it to go thro for order so I have missed ait of discount,i don't like calling to to don't want to put my cc over a cell phone and do to work landline well to busy to call during the daytime wish this would get fixed and on my iPad when I try to put in discount nothing.

I order from my iPad all the time without any problems.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread