Not responding to messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

graybuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Oregon
I have oredered several times from HDV and lots of their juice. Infact I did quite a bit of christmas gift shopping for family at HDV. Problem I am having is one of the eGo kits has eGo batteries that are DOA. I messaged twice now through my acctount with no response from HDV. I like this vendor but do not know why there is no response to my messages. Thought I would reach out here and see if anyone can help me contact them. There is no phone information on the web site for me to call them.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
From the ECF Forum Rules... (in part)

ECF Supplier Rules

1. ECF Suppliers are bound by the provisions of this TOS.

2. Suppliers must abide by the general forum rules and ECF Supplier Forum Rules at:
Forum Rules
Suppliers FAQ
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...rum-rules.html

3. Abide by the specific rules for your specific Supplier Category (usergroup).

4. Suppliers cannot be anonymous. We can only register legitimate businesses who lodge their full contact details with us, and who do not hide behind anonymous websites with no contact details.

5. We require your full contact details to be filled out in the Supplier Registration form as outlined on the Suppliers Information page in Announcements http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...formation.html . Suppliers for whom we do not have full details, or when we request an update ignore our request or who do not comply in full, will be reverted to Supplier - Unregistered, and will have no rights on the site.

6. All Supplier websites, where existing, must have Contact information with a valid mailing address, landline telephone number and email. If your website does not comply, and you ignore our request to update it, you will be reverted to Supplier - unregistered and will have no rights on the site.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I have oredered several times from HDV and lots of their juice. Infact I did quite a bit of christmas gift shopping for family at HDV. Problem I am having is one of the eGo kits has eGo batteries that are DOA. I messaged twice now through my acctount with no response from HDV. I like this vendor but do not know why there is no response to my messages. Thought I would reach out here and see if anyone can help me contact them. There is no phone information on the web site for me to call them.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Sorry it was the holiday weekend.

My wife tried to call you yesterday and got no reply. I have replied via the website, please confirm you got the message.

-John

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
From the ECF Forum Rules... (in part)

ECF Supplier Rules

1. ECF Suppliers are bound by the provisions of this TOS.

2. Suppliers must abide by the general forum rules and ECF Supplier Forum Rules at:
Forum Rules
Suppliers FAQ
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...rum-rules.html

3. Abide by the specific rules for your specific Supplier Category (usergroup).

4. Suppliers cannot be anonymous. We can only register legitimate businesses who lodge their full contact details with us, and who do not hide behind anonymous websites with no contact details.

5. We require your full contact details to be filled out in the Supplier Registration form as outlined on the Suppliers Information page in Announcements http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...formation.html . Suppliers for whom we do not have full details, or when we request an update ignore our request or who do not comply in full, will be reverted to Supplier - Unregistered, and will have no rights on the site.

6. All Supplier websites, where existing, must have Contact information with a valid mailing address, landline telephone number and email. If your website does not comply, and you ignore our request to update it, you will be reverted to Supplier - unregistered and will have no rights on the site.

We switched carts systems a little over a week ago and this detail was overlooked. It has been added back to the contact us form.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
We switched carts systems a little over a week ago and this detail was overlooked. It has been added back to the contact us form.

I just visited your site, and I don't see anywhere to Contact you... or anything about Shipping & Return policies there, either.

Am I missing something?? :unsure:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
That doesn't make any sense... :unsure:
Why should somebody have to sign up for an acct. just to find out what your Policies are??? Those should be in plain sight for everyone to see...

My policies are not hidden, the point was to keep my number from being advertised to non-customers. It seems that the way it's structured I can't have it that way without that happening though.

Oh well, until I can figure a better way to compromise that area's permissions have been changed to allow un-restricted access to this form.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Thank you for responding to my message John. Greatly appreaciate it. This may be a better way to send messages. :)

Your welcome. Using the site for communication is preferred along with some patience during a ridiculously busy sale and Holiday to boot.

graybuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Oregon
I wanted to let folks know that John is an upstanding vendor providing great service and support. He was wiling to warrantee the battery and charger that failed even after it was out of the warrantee period due to Christmas gifting. I hope my haste in posting here has not harmed Johns bussiness or caused anyone to avaid High Destert Vapes. Also they make some great juice. The Applewood and Bananas Foster are excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread