Not-so-positive Experience with TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
I agree. I've ordered twice so far and both times have been handled well. I love their menthol.

If I'm not mistaken, the US office is relatively new. Almost nothing works perfectly right off. Always going to be some learning taking place when you start. The only problem i had involved the paypal system, they dealt with that quickly and efficiently. I have strongly recommended them to my friends which I don't normally do unless I'm sure they won't have problems with the product.

Last edited:

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
I find TW to be one of the best sites and service. They do not have childproof caps though (not that I want them) but they are sealed good.

To me their eliquid is by far the best I have ordered. But they are also sone of the more expensive sites. Their eliquid is very expensive unless they are running a sale. I have ordered multiple packs of atomizers and batteries and have found them excellent. I orderd off brands on from another supplier and two of the atomiers and one of the batteries quit shortly after I received them.

So I guess we get what we pay for.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
i dont know i bought a titan from them 3 months ago I never used it till yesturday. Ive been vaping a GG for about 2 months and SB for a month before the GG. So yesterday I decided to pick up and see what it could do. I never charged it not even once and it did what a 510 was suppose to do. By the way the titan 510 attie works great with mods... plus there eliquid is insane I cant find better eliquid anywhere. My next order im going to try there minthol and see how that is. I never had theres before so I hope its good.... there Camel is by far my favorite..... mmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmm oh and watermellon.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Ok i have went trough the whole post a few times.....My question is simple I would like to place an order with TW for the 5 pack....BUT after reading this whole thing,i am having doubts...Please let me know if i should place my order with TW or look some where else..
Thanks in advance...

P.S i will be ordering from there U.S based site...Are all the problems cleared up yet?
As far as shipping and the wrong orders being shipped? Also if i buy the 5 pack for my 510 and it arrives DOA,am going to be stuck with them or can i send them back for a exchange?
Once again Thanks in advance.....

Giantfan

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
i dont know i bought a titan from them 3 months ago I never used it till yesturday. Ive been vaping a GG for about 2 months and SB for a month before the GG. So yesterday I decided to pick up and see what it could do. I never charged it not even once and it did what a 510 was suppose to do. By the way the titan 510 attie works great with mods... plus there eliquid is insane I cant find better eliquid anywhere. My next order im going to try there minthol and see how that is. I never had theres before so I hope its good.... there Camel is by far my favorite..... mmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmm oh and watermellon.

Dude, their menthol is fantastic. Clean, refreshing, powerful. I never get sick of it, and it's all I vape pretty much. I tried Dekang Menthol, it's ok, but it was 24mg nicotine, and it made my lungs hard to break and I had acid in my throat. Don't know if it was the nicotine or not. I have no physical problems with the TW menthol.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Ok i have went trough the whole post a few times.....My question is simple I would like to place an order with TW for the 5 pack....BUT after reading this whole thing,i am having doubts...Please let me know if i should place my order with TW or look some where else..
Thanks in advance...

P.S i will be ordering from there U.S based site...Are all the problems cleared up yet?
As far as shipping and the wrong orders being shipped? Also if i buy the 5 pack for my 510 and it arrives DOA,am going to be stuck with them or can i send them back for a exchange?
Once again Thanks in advance.....

I presume you're talking about a 5 pack of atty's? If so, all I can say is order them now! They are running a 20% discount and you can't find better 510 atty's. Pick up some of their juice while you're at it. You'll thank me later!

JamieJ

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Washington State
I was wondering if TW had cleared up the problems with their liquids not being the nicotine content on the red label? I had purchased several hundred dollars worth of liquid and hardware from TW in August. The hardware worked fine. Shipping time was fine. I liked the flavor of the liquids out of the 8 bottles I ordere, one bottle was not full as someone else said. THe bottle was not cracked and didnt leak as the box was still fine. Maybe filled by a machine and it ran out? Anyway I have been holding out on TW eliquid (even if they are having a sale) until I hear reports that the nicotine content is close to what is labeled. Do we have any updates on that?

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Ordered the Cherry and the Menthol....The Menthol bottle was half emty....liquid all in the box...send them an e-mail......they send me another one for free.....I received it today and......same story: half empty...bottle al intact...not broken...box all wet.....really bad...you make a mistake once ok....but twice....cmon QUALITY Controll :confused:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
How is the camel flavor? I mean is it really good or Is it just OK ?
I like the camel... but it seems they changed up the flavor since the last time i had it.... but from I heard Janty and TW were getting the same liquid from the same place. But recently TW switched to a different manufacture for there liquids. and to be honest im a little upset with the camel flavor it use to have this spice aroma that was so damn good.

Dont get me wrong its still good but not damn good.
Im thinking of checking out liquid express from what I here thats where TW is now getting there liquid... at least where liquid express gets there regular liquids from.

So because I just got this information from a good friend just yesterday Im beginning to question if the ingredients on TW's bottles are true.

looks like i may be going else where..... what a shame.... Until i here other wise from TW about there Eliquid Im going to go shop else where.

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Never bought my fluids from anywhere other than the same supplier.. There was an issue on a couple of the Tobacco flavours.. These have been rectified.

Janty buy from Joyetch.. Liquidexpress i believe buy from some guys in the states.

I buy, and have always bought the TW Red Label from the same manufacturer.. The only other place i buy is From Decadent Vapours.. That is the UK Produced Fluid, Platinum Ice and The TW DV Premier range:)

We are currently investigating new tobacco flavours from Peter for the TWDV Range.

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
Don't know, but I think it is a fluke...... I been using Totally Wicked for about 2 months now and never had the slightest problem with them...... I bet I have placed over 10 separate orders with them......
I would call them again..... Maybe it is bad communication on their part...... I would deal with one person only.......
After this story, maybe, I will shop somewhere else...... Am really surprized.......

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
abhowe>>> Thank you for your past business and im sorry to hear you might consider leaving us.

Most peoples experience is very positive, but we can make errors.

5 weeks ago i sent Alexs my Main Administrator from the UK over for 3 months.

Things are now running very smoothly, we have dismissed 1 member of staff and are training the current staff on an ongoing basis on customer service and product knowledge.

We are also currently advertising for a new Office/Customer services manager.

I fly there on the 28th for two weeks to manage the Birthday promotion week and interview the candidates.

It is being dealt with, or should i say has been dealt with..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread