Status
Not open for further replies.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Ordered the Cherry and the Menthol....The Menthol bottle was half emty....liquid all in the box...send them an e-mail......they send me another one for free.....I received it today and......same story: half empty...bottle al intact...not broken...box all wet.....really bad...you make a mistake once ok....but twice....cmon QUALITY Controll :confused:

Let me quote myself.....Plus: is this normal??????? :evil:8-o :confused:

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
What size was the bottle??? A 10ml ?? (The reason i ask, some 10ml caps were leaking a few months ago)

Please call the Web site number ask for Alexs. Tell her jason asked you to call.. Let her know what has happened..That is not good i never, or should never have leaky bottles..

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
  • Deleted by pillbox38

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Never bought my fluids from anywhere other than the same supplier.. There was an issue on a couple of the tobacco flavours.. These have been rectified.

Janty buy from Joyetch.. Liquidexpress i believe buy from some guys in the states.

I buy, and have always bought the TW Red Label from the same manufacturer.. The only other place i buy is From Decadent Vapours.. That is the UK Produced Fluid, Platinum Ice and The TW DV Premier range:)

We are currently investigating new tobacco flavours from Peter for the TWDV Range.

Okay thanks for clearing this up. Before I heard that information about your eliquid i thought you got your liquid only from the UK which was made there. Is the regular Pill Box red lable 38 eliquid made in the UK or china? Also the camel I bought I would say back in may or JUne had the best taste ever.
IT had a spicy peppery kick to it. Now it taste almost like a marlbory flavor no spice or peppery flav. Dont get me wrong it is nice but not as good as the other camel you had. Now your watermelon pillbox red label is off the charts...where do you get that eliquid from?

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
  • Deleted by pillbox38

Minna

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Fairfx, VA
  • Deleted by pillbox38

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
  • Deleted by pillbox38

Minna

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Fairfx, VA
  • Deleted by pillbox38

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
  • Deleted by pillbox38

Minna

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Fairfx, VA
  • Deleted by pillbox38

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
  • Deleted by pillbox38

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
  • Deleted by pillbox38

Timtam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Australia
  • Deleted by pillbox38

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
  • Deleted by pillbox38

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
well thanks for the quote I was hoping to get an answer for the camel flavor. It doesn't taste like it once did several months ago. THe camel then was unbelievable. It had some of the best taste I ever had in any eliquid. It had a .... like flavor to it. I cant explain it. a little nutty but spicey hint to it.... now it taste like a marl or something like it. Anyway I hope you get that camel flav back.

Oh and your coconut flav taste more like coconut Rum ... mmmmm add a touch of minthol and man its good

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Im removing the posts re TECC this is the wrong thread and company..If you have an issue with Tecc please email orders@theelectroniccigarette.co.uk ask Gill to bring the problem to me i will then look into it..

I bought Totally Wicked juice from TECC, So IMHO they work together, if not it is one and the same company.....
Besides: It is the Totally WIcked juice, the package from Totally Wicked, send via TECC.....

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Bob if thats the case please contact us we will swap for you.

we have had over 1000 orders sice thursday with the sale, errors can happen.. My apologies

Does this mean you will replace my D.O.A atty and mega battery also? And everyone else? Are you changing your mind? A little bad PR will work wonders for customer service.8-o

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Just because they are the same owner doesn't mean they are the same company. Each company surely has their own record keeping & inventory. Possibly different staff as well.

The owner is end responsible for both companies. Deleting my posts in this forum shows lack of just that!

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Okay thanks for clearing this up. Before I heard that information about your eliquid i thought you got your liquid only from the UK which was made there. Is the regular Pill Box red lable 38 eliquid made in the UK or china? Also the camel I bought I would say back in may or JUne had the best taste ever.
IT had a spicy peppery kick to it. Now it taste almost like a marlbory flavor no spice or peppery flav. Dont get me wrong it is nice but not as good as the other camel you had. Now your watermelon pillbox red label is off the charts...where do you get that eliquid from?

grimmer sorry i had not replied before, re the flavours there was a few months ago a change of flavouring by the manufacturers.. They just happened not to bother telling me.

All should be back to normal now.. The TWDV premier range and platinum ICE is made in the Uk. Within 6 months all will be uk or usa produced.

Last edited:

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Are you going do delete the truth????

Both companies owned by Jason Cropper

The Electronic Cigarette Company (UK) Ltd.
Office Suite 3 & 3a
Brook Mill Complex
Branch Road
Lower Darwen
BB3 0PR
United Kingdom

Pillbox38 (UK) Ltd
Unit 4
Brook Mill Complex
Branch Road
Lower Darwen
BB3 0PR

The ECC also has a shop in Michigan And TW has one in Florida.

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
emonty>>> If you choose to not do as i requested i cannot help you.. You have the email address, pls use it and once its brought to me i can look into it...

Vaporhead>>>DOA atomisers and batteries from MPacks we do not change...If not from MPacks you know we will.

Nice to meet ya Pillbox! Loved the 36mg Flavorless!

Oh ok good to know! I don't care for the MP stamp anyways. I wasn't mad anyway it was still a good deal. Super Fast Shipping! I figured these thing happen. It was the chuck guy who went through the roof.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
grimmer sorry i had not replied before, re the flavours there was a few months ago a change of flavouring by the manufacturers.. They just happened not to bother telling me.

All should be back to normal now.. The TWDV premier range and platinum ICE is made in the Uk. Within 6 months all will be uk or usa produced.
TWDV????? hmmm how is that compared to the Pillbox 38 style liquid is it as good or better?
so within 6 months your going all UK and USA sounds good to me. Oh how is your watermelon and menthol in TWDV? THanks for getting back to me. I will be doing an order on the 1st of DEC.. so Im trying to get some ideas of the differences between TWDV vs. Pillbox 38 vs platinum ICE. any help would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread