Not-so-positive Experience with TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
well I checked out your TWDV line looks really good except its 36mg..... way to high for me. will you guys have a line up for lower mg level lets say around 8mg -11mg. Im not really into mixing of course Ive never tried it though. what do you recommend? IVe been vaping since April 4th and Im still trying to find that perfect eliquid that will make me go back for more. So please help me find that flav. I like the watermelon and old camel thus far for the Pillbox side. How is your menthol and black cherry on the TWDV side? Oh how many mls do I get out of the Platinum ICe if i go with 11mg and is it worth trying it out?

Last edited:

chuck_90025

Sep 30, 2009
San Jose, CA
pillbox38, I’m assuming you know about my problem with order #319558 from the Florida store. A few people in my thread in Janty’s subforum suggested that I talk to you directly so here I am. Will I be correct in assuming that you can’t do anything regarding this since Alex has put her foot down? Do I actually have to wait the 28+ days?

TWalker

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
NM
I'm really getting off to bad start with TW, The Copper and the whole getting started thing. I was smoke free for 6 months but I decided to go back due to wait gain, general anxiety over school finals and buying a house etc. (I know..boohoo:) I order the copper first and what a joke half of it didn't arrive although Rick is supposedly making it right with different atomizers.

The day after I ordered a bunch of stuff at the TW anniversary sale and and I want to know when it wil be here, how it is shipped (UPS,USPS etc.) because it makes a difference where I live.

Trying to get TW on the phone or to respond to emails is impossible. Unfortunately I started using some Nic replacements in anticipation of the orders getting here. I would like not to smoke since I actually have 6 months under my belt.

Over a week later and I am still smoke free but man WTF, this is a product that when you want it you want it. I'm sitting here with a copper, no cartridges, juice or atomizers and TW is acting like they couldn't care less.

May go out and get a pack of analogues tonight and I guess it is my own fault for thinking these vendors would do what they say on their sites.

Instead of vaping...I am steaming.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Wellll... I've only ordered from them once, and that was this week. I took advantage of the sale and got the 5X charger.. 5 Mega batteries.. and 5 attys.

They contacted me via EMAIL to make sure my address was right. I appreciated that.

Then they shipped my order.

And I received it today. Everything is there.. and so far everything works perfectly.

No complaints.

Dave_C

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
Never had a problem with TW. I've ordered from them 5 or 6 times...probably more. They've always shipped either that day, or next day by the latest; the product is always at my place within two or three days.

Their customer service is good. I'm sorry to see that a couple of people are having issues. This isn't typical of their service or business practices.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I also ordered from them this week and the order arrived today, three days!!!! I bought the 5 bat charger, the 5 mega batt pack, the 5 atty pack. All was perfection, everything fires,charges and connects perfectly. Oh-the titanium line is ohh lala. Seems like ther was something else in that package, now I gotta go downstairs and look. Please just give them a call, or two and I promise after reading this board, they will get you taken care of. Hang in there.It's the NICOTINE talking right about now, not you! Been there, done that.

Giantfan

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
I sent an email to the US site. No reply. I've spent a lot of money at TW. They need to improve the service. The UK site has been decent to me so far, but nothing more than acceptable. I am kind of an international guy, so I am back and forth between the states and Europe all the time.

I will say this right now, if they don't improve, I will buy my supplies elsewhere. The chinese suppliers I have dealt with have been excellent so far. I would prefer to give my business to the local businesses like TW, but my loyalty is slowly going away.

Also, I am sick and tired of all the asskissing going on in the e cigarette world. Every supply has a ton of sheep, who may be real or fake, but who blatantly ... kiss. Let's cut the BS. TW also has a lot of these people. Just because TW does what they should be doing, doesn't mean that you have to praise them like they are the greatest thing ever.

They have a lot to work on.

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Not sure about TW, I pm'd pillbox 3 days ago, message still unread. Emails sent to customer service sill unanswered after 6 days now. only good thing I see my order is finally showing a shipped status but who knows. I for one wouldn't get upset if there was at least some communication as I thought TW had a good reputation. who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread