Not sure if I understand LIQUIDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecitek

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Earth
I think I am confused now. I went to TastyVapor to look at their flavors. I was under the impression that all of these were ready-to-go, as in add them to a cartridge and vape.

Are these flavors that are added to a nicotine liquid base? Can someone explain to me exactly how they work or if there IS a difference in juice and e-liquids, etc?

??

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
If you order 48mg juice and a 4oz doubler,you can mix half and half to get 24mg juice to vape,or a quarter of liquid and three quarters doubler and get 12mg liquid.You can choose your strength to vape.

Isn't it beautiful? :) Mass amounts of liquid generated and no loss of flavor! .....and yeah, sorry little excited, I don't even have my first order yet :cry:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I think I am confused now. I went to TastyVapor to look at their flavors. I was under the impression that all of these were ready-to-go, as in add them to a cartridge and vape.

Are these flavors that are added to a nicotine liquid base? Can someone explain to me exactly how they work or if there IS a difference in juice and e-liquids, etc?

??
E liquids, e juice, juice - all the names for the same product. Stuff in a bottle that you put into an empty cart or carto. Comes with no filler (use your own or drip) and no cart (same deal use your own). You can get them WITH nic or WITHOUT.
Most of the suppliers you have to click on the liquid you like the sound of and you will see a drop down menu showing how much or how little nic you can have added to that juice. Some have extra drop menus for other things like % of PG to VG or with or without extras like 'cream' or 'marshmallows' (or whatever).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread