6e5bc3af74c04e435457c7b10670f6c3.jpg

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I gotta say, the new lost vape Epetite dna 60 looks like a sweet little mod, especially with the abalone panels [emoji5]

It's about 10mm shorter, 4mm deeper, than the SDNA 75, pretty compact.

Last edited:

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I gotta say, the new Lost Vape Epetite DNA 60 looks like a sweet little mod, especially with the abalone panels [emoji5]

It's about 10mm shorter, 4mm deeper, than the SDNA 75, pretty compact.

***covers her eyes*** "I'm not going to look up that mod, I'm not going to look up that mod!" I have a thing for abalone!<3 :)

Bov it's been warm here too and I just said it won't be long before the fan comes out if this keeps up! Although we both know it won't! Fans are perfectly portable though!!

Dinger it's good to see ya and glad the work settling in is going smoothly for ya!

I am being trained for property management. It really does pay to be a good reliable employee. One day per week for the vape shop and at least one for property mgmt for now, plus answering the phone when it rings from 9-5 mon through fri. Additional hours upcoming as I am needed.

Plus I decided to start selling lipstick!!! We will see how it all plays out, but that's why I haven't been on as much.

TGIF coming at us!!!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I looked...couldn't help myself since it's a Lost Vape mod! But I'm not digging the single batt, or the boxy shape. I do have a new one pre ordered, but it's not a DNA. I ordered the copper one.

er2.JPG

I keep my window fan going even in the winter :)

Tracy, I'm happy for you!! So glad that your vape shop job led to more for you!!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Helloooooooooo!

T.G.I.F. (Toes Go In First!)

Talking about temps - we had a record 71 here today. Expecting storms and possibly tornadoes this evening with potential snow overnight and 30-degree temps tomorrow :shock:

Thankfully, first week back to work is under my belt. Most of the week was pretty golden. Today was the most rugged day of the week.....

Animals are all peeved at me. Big Dumb Dog is still recovering from her ear surgery, and has to make some trips to the vet this week to flush her ear that's been infected. Kitten (avi pic) just got wrangled for a nail-trimming. I'm still big enough (or he's still small enough) for me to "sit on him" to cut his nails. Probably won't get to do this much longer without someone else sitting on him for me :D

I think there's going to be some "quality time" in the vape cave this evening. I want to mix some juice and get some atties running that I've been ignoring for the past few weeks.

Hope you all are keeping well :)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
It reached 70 today in central NY (it's still 64) [emoji5]

Big storm and rain early today, muddy dogs, sick DW, a lot of cleaning around da house.

Plusses - made some stellar French press kawvee, DW is feeling a bit better now, warm weather meant open Windows to help dry the carpet I shampooed, and we had great burgers at a local diner.

I also tried a new coil in the OBS nano. 27awg 316l SS, 3mm ID, 0.58 ohms. I am clearly clueless on TC (several humorously bad attempts at different settings on the SDNA DNA 75), but absolutely fabulous flavor in Watts mode [emoji3]

Net, a good day [emoji5]

Last edited:

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
We hit 74 here today I read. Ceiling fan is on tonight for sure! Madison made me change her polar fleece sheets to regular, cooler sheets. I'm the dummy lying here miserable under polar fleece sheets!!! Lol

Rain and heavy thunderstorms tomorrow afternoon.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread