markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
66 now, a gorgeous day [emoji5]

The water level didn't rise enough to float the raft, so I'll either use a couple of neighbors or ask the neighbor with the little Cat to shift it back for me.

Hopefully I'll get shipping info on the mech pro tonight or tomorrow night. The black Av 24 has already left GB [emoji5]

I was thinking about getting a couple more pairs of hg2 for the mech pro, found I still have a few pairs of unused he2. 5000 mAh should be good run time [emoji3]

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
After a crappy weather Saturday, the sun came out yesterday. Was able to get grass mowed, and pond filter running. The drain, clean and refill of pond will hopefully happen next weekend.

Nice belt buckle ElDee! :)

Working two plus days this week, starting today...gotta bust those suds!

Have a great day everyone!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Good morning everyone!

After a couple of hectic work weeks, I'm thinking this one will be easy, might get to use a little of my hardly-earned vacation time [emoji3] I've got random Spring stuff to take care of both at home and at camp, and the weather is looking good.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Still under the flash flood warning here....It drizzles then it pours......

Unk roped me into a local men's meeting at my church last evening...Unk's church is @ 20 miles away and he had an invite....Cuzzo's husband who unsuccessfully ran for NC governor was there...Yeah I get along with all of them and they all wanna speak but them sumbeeches are judgemental as Hell IMO....Life has had it's ups and downs but overall I'm glad I went left when most went right....My only problem today is sneaking the Tacoma in the shop with a big ... zero turn mower and my scooter already in there...They can't get wet now......

Crown 3s are readily available except in flat black...Knowing what I do about flat finishes I wonder if that's a good choice for a tank anyway....Me thinks possible for the juice to saturate the flat....What really raises my suspicions is the fact there are no coils available anywhere....I don't wanna pay shipping twice and it makes me think the coils may be problematic....Crown 2 anyone????? Those coils last but SUCK on the flavor....I guess time will tell......

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Good morning everyone!

A rainy day here, but thatls okay, we've had a few beautiful sunny ones, more due later this week.

Lost a chunk of filling in a tooth, fortunately the dentist will get me in early this faternoon.

Good news from cvapor, they're getting a small batch of the black Mech Pros in,. Betty promised to get mine sent out (ask nice, let people know you're looking forward to something, and you get good results [emoji3] )

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Yay, Mark :)

Lumber came today, and I had to give up my garage space to a 900lbs pallet of concrete mix since it's raining here, too! It's ok tho, my car needs a bath :blush:

I've been teasing Katie with little hints about something special for Mother's Day, but today I had to come clean about the deck when the lumber company delivered. She's beyond excited!! She's wanted a shade covered porch swing forever, and it's worth everything to bring her that wish. If it weren't for making some amazing friends from my Friday afternoon vape shop get togethers, I wouldn't be able to pull this off affordably.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Make sure the wood that'll rest on the concrete is ground contact rated - pressure treated wood has stickers that'll say if it is. GC wood has more chemical in it, better withstands the little puddling that often occurs sitting on concrete.

(Not a must-do, but a really good to do)

Last edited:

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Still under the flash flood warning here....It drizzles then it pours......

Unk roped me into a local men's meeting at my church last evening...Unk's church is @ 20 miles away and he had an invite....Cuzzo's husband who unsuccessfully ran for NC governor was there...Yeah I get along with all of them and they all wanna speak but them sumbeeches are judgemental as Hell IMO....Life has had it's ups and downs but overall I'm glad I went left when most went right....My only problem today is sneaking the Tacoma in the shop with a big ... zero turn mower and my scooter already in there...They can't get wet now......

Crown 3s are readily available except in flat black...Knowing what I do about flat finishes I wonder if that's a good choice for a tank anyway....Me thinks possible for the juice to saturate the flat....What really raises my suspicions is the fact there are no coils available anywhere....I don't wanna pay shipping twice and it makes me think the coils may be problematic....Crown 2 anyone????? Those coils last but SUCK on the flavor....I guess time will tell......

I will let you know in a couple of days. I have (2) crown3's heading my way, along with .25 coils. I'm hearing good things about them from some vaping friends. I already love my crownv1's...skipped over the 2's....the coils are plug and pull; similar to the ceramic coils for the guardian tanks.
I got mine at brads vapor including a box of coils. I like one stop shopping whenever possible. :)
Finally got Bo to leave the targets, and those coils that don't last worth a fig. The Nautilus 2 is what did the trick. ;)
My mom will likely move up to those as well in the near future. For mtl (both Bo and my mom are) vapers, they're diggable!

Work in the am (still making my way through an office full of liquid work), then a road trip tomorrow night to see middle dd 's induction ceremony to Tau Sigma National Honor Society. :) She is packing up her dorm room tonight and will follow us home tomorrow night. Junior year of college, check! Whoa, where DOES the time go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread