Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Don't hurt your back Mark !!!!!

Well with everything going on the last few weeks my diet got screwed up....I'd been doing the Atkins diet and had picked up a sweet deal on NY Strip hamburgers....Working on the Toyota I put off a much needed trip to the grocery.....Then Unk got sick....Stress increased and I caught a Hella neck cramp and one in my calf trying to deal with the neck....I got to Unk's Saturday and arrived to open doors and no one home until Cuzzo shows up....Unk had blood clots in the lungs and was back in the hospital....All the while I had those 50 burgers cooked and just kept eating those....My potassium plummeted....Every joint and muscle hurt to some degree and quiet frankly I thought the end of the road might be here....I kept pondering my actions knowing well about potassium problems so I loaded the coconut water and bananas in the cart....Seems it worked....I'm still sore but not hurting anymore....Unk got out of the hospital two days early and I'm trying to stay positive about all that....I lose him and sheet ain't cool no more.....Need me I'll be somewhere in the shade....resting....

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Dee you have to take care of yourself… Otherwise I can't help your love ones!

It's been a bit crazy out here. Mark I'll get those adapters out today… Sorry for the delay.

I hope you all have a great day [emoji39]
No rush on the adapters. I'm set for now (smoktek delivery was very fast).

I'm really enjoying the Inbox. I do prefer the Therion door ( better magnets, and by how it is set up squonking on it won't shift the door) and eliquid capacity. The Inbox being lanyard friendly is a huge plus for me.

GB is doing a flash sale, spare Inbox cover set $6 and spare bottles a whopping 39 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread