markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Hi all!

Work's been busy, but it looks like I'll get a bit of breathing room, since my current rush task should be moved out a week.

Got my black kanger k1 DNA75 in. It's definitely worth keeping an eye on the vendor, see if they pop out another $20 sale [emoji5]

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Hi!

It's definitely looking decklike [emoji5]

A couple more 4x4 posts, then the balusters, need to go on the new section of guardrail. Hook up the power on an outdoor box on the end railing.

The 7' picnic table will get a little rework, switch the outer 2x6s to 2x8, so we'll pick up 3-1/2" of width, then probably rotate it 90 degrees and slide it near the end guardrail, so everyone gets a lake view.
e245597833da5a07ce94e7f978b46d64.jpg

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Dang.....Mark gets deck duty....I get stuck with a septic tank....

Speaking of the tank....I'd been more than a little concerned about more concrete falling in the tank when attempting to remove the rest of the lid...Cuzzo and I had flipped a large chunk of the lid onto firm ground a couple of weeks back..the wire had let go...I devised the plan to weld up a lifting support and use that to get a sheet of OSB underneath the lid and prevent any concrete from falling in during destruction...Simply picking it up and moving it is impossible for several reasons...Today I ventured out and got a bit for my air hammer that wasn't branded Snap On and cost 15 bucks verses a Hella lot more for the ones I have...I busted up the piece that we flipped and the wire was still holding for the most part....Somewhat relieved by that so tomorrow I'm welding up that piece and then off to Lower for a sheet of OSB...Still I'll be a happy camper if no concrete falls in that friggin tank......

Got the new Kubota up to El Dee spec....greased/new tires/got the good oil and filters....Yeah I washed it and added protectant here and there...Friggin tractor is way cleaner than anything else around here...used the hoe for the first time yesterday...It's gonna take a minute but rest assured here in a couple weeks I'll have dem skills as well......

PIFed a OG Crown months back....wasn't being used...unPIFed it yesterday....With all I got rolling I dang sure ain't rolling no more coils....

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
That looks great, Mark! And I also love having a face to put with your name as I enjoy your mighty fine coffee this morning :)

OMG, Dee!! What I would love to do with that Kubota bucket right now!! Yeah I know, just an evil daydream!! Here's hoping your tank lid makes it off in one piece. It would surely suck to have to go fishing in the tank.

Morning folks :)

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Deck is lookin' good Mark !!!.... In the 6 10/12ths I've known you Dee, never have I seen "IT" (all the unfixable things you've fixed) win. I'm sure the tank will lose the battle too !!!

Hope everyone are having a good weekend... School starts Monday and I'm helping Mrs Wharf with the last touches in her classroom. I couldn't get away this week and Kia is in SoCal so she busted her .... to get the room ready. Looks like she's got a good class this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread