Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
With a yard like Mark's I'd always be outside....Until 1am local when the 2017 Oakland Raiders take the field...Game is on now but I'm waiting for the delay...

Much avoided but now done...Old Kubota tires are washed and posted on the local Craigs.....It has been raining and I had a couple of other irons I needed to pull from the fire so no tank news today...Thanks for the confidence and rest assured when that tank has a new lid I will be one happy Dude....

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Awesome deck Mark, and like Bov said it's nice to have a face to put with the name after all these years! :) I hope you enjoy many years on that beautiful deck!

I ditto what Wharf said on the lid ElDee! We all know it doesn't stand a chance with you on the job!
I hooked bo up with an OG crown just yesterday. He broke 2 nautilus 2s in the 24 hours before....I said, you're giving this tank a fair go....and he is. Hahaha The black crown looks great on top of his asmodus minikin boost!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
What an awesome thing to do , Wharf! And I know Mrs. Wharf appreciates your help in getting her classroom ready!

LoL at Bo and his tank woes! I hope he starts enjoying the OG Crown. I've made a lady friend down at the local vape shop, and I set her up with one of my OG Crowns and my old iStick 150. She was stepping up from a Subtank Mini, and loves the Crown :)

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
That's awesome you upgraded a friend! I love doing that too; just get disappointed when I don't see them using the equipment. :( but at least they'll have it for when they're ready.

So much for bo giving the og crown a fair go....did I ever tell y'all how much he hates change?!?! Looks like I'll be buying at least one new nauty 2 at work tomorrow. Good thing he's cute! Lol

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Sorry about the computer Fran....I still owe about half on my new Apple but plan on paying it off at the end of the month...I don't miss my old duct taped laptop one bit....

Sold the old tires I took off my Kubota....I love some Craigslist...Dug around the perimeter of the tank today...I'd been avoiding that....Now it's free and clear to lift and bust up....Just another day in Sweatsville....

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Good thing he's cute!

Haha!!

Sounds like things are moving in the right direction, Dee.

I'm sorry about the computer, Fran :(

Talked to the social worker this morning. She was shocked to hear the ex will be released at the end of Sept. She is going to come out to the house and talk with Katie on Friday. Mainly she needs to document her personal knowledge of Katie's cognitive decline. Clearly there is no way to move things through Adult Protective Services and on to Probate Court for guardianship/conservatorship that quickly. We'll see what happens.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Aunt Azalee passed March 31st....Just received the call that Uncle Carlton has joined her.....Unk drove a moto grader for the State keeping the dirt roads of Harnett County smooth....Us kids called him Grader...Didn't get the chance to show him my new tractor but bet he would have loved it....I'm gonna miss him.....

I hear a lot of sheet about this n that....make America great and all that....Tell me why then in a situation such as Katie's does the iron fist of justice not come down on that boy immediately.....That sheet should have been handled yesterday and the end of September is double damn sure enough time to take care of it...not in a Country like the one we live in though....

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I'm sorry to hear about Uncle Grader passing, Dee. I remember the grader man who kept our old country farm roads smooth. I always loved watching him do his job.

My social worker would agree with you about how slowly these things go, and so do I. She knows I won't be safe here once he finds out what we're doing, and making a long distance move will make it that much harder to keep the wheels turning for Katie's sake. I have other thoughts, but I can't express them here :-x

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Hi all.

A fun work day for me. Getting ready for a 1:00 online meeting, at 12:50 our network went totally belly up [emoji5] No web access, no connections to internal servers, even our phone system (Cisco based) was totally belly up.

I dialed into the meeting on my cell phone, and since the network was still toast at 1:50 took the rest of the afternoon off [emoji3]

A glorious day - sunny, low 80s, light wind. Wet put the Katy of the 4x4 posts in for the guardrail, drilled a hole in the picnic table for a shade umbrella, and I Brooke out the lawn tractor to mow the lawn (only 2nd time this season, due to all the rain and flooding).

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread