Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Had an a.m. appointment with the lawyer to get Mom's affairs in order...Power of attorney and all that good stuff...Soon I'll be signing her checks legally...Met with a chic at lunch for an auto estimate....Finished the day in a suit as a pallbearer for Uncle Carlton...It was scorching out in the sun in a black suit....I made it and glad today is behind me....now back to that friggin tank.....

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Sadly I gotta report the death of my SMY 75...Still fires but the screen went black.....Pulled the VT 75 off the bench...26650 is nice but I despise the battery door and after sitting a couple of months it was seized to the mod...Hard to deal with has become nearly impossible to get screwed tight...I'm gonna get a new rig this week and when I do my 26650 days are OVER!!!!!!!!!

My concrete lifting cradle worked as designed...The lid for the tank is busted up and sitting safely in a pile awaiting use as fill when I start on the leach field...Trust that had me more than a little worried for quiet some time.....Old Dude who sold me the Kubota made a funny and told me the first tank of fuel was on him...He was pointing at the fuel gauge and said...."See....it's full"...Well the whole time I was wondering why the gauge read dead azz backwards....Doesn't actually have a full and empty but a fuel pump at full and a red mark at empty....and.....HELLYEAH I ran it dry today...Guessing with my concrete worries topped with losing UNK C I was just a few cards short of a full deck....It's full now and the fuel system is bled....That was a beech and a half...The concrete is gone...the old swing is sitting up the hill in the woods....maybe I'll repurpose it to hold an old man swing maybe not...Now I gotta touch up the brick work on the in the tank and get a good set of measurements before getting the steel to hold up the new concrete...All that sheet was done with a heat index of 109**...It was real out there for sure.....

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
People might want to check Availvapor next week, running a 50% off customer appreciation sale.

It's the place I got the $20 kanger k1 dna75 from. The only tweak that mod needs is a little piece of friction tape on the bottom, as the battery hatch is slightly low with battery installed.

The k1 is roughly the size of the sdna, finish is likely better, it's become my work mod with the sdna for household chores.

If their innokin oceanus base mod (with 2 20700 batteries) is included in the sale, it'll be an ready but for me [emoji5]

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
If anyone would like a Smok tfv8 x-baby tank let me know. I've got a blue one coming from a contest. (I won another tank, a Wotofo Flow, all of 2 days later [emoji5])

The x-baby looks like it's for someone who runs a bit higher power than I normally do. I believe it may already have an rba head available on the street.

(The Flow is compatible with standard Baby heads, I ordered an rba for it.)

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Holy Smokes!!!! Been out looking at box mods and such....Lost Vape has a new one I kinda like...The name is lost in the shuffle...Whatever I do I'm adding the D4 IPV...I'm good with the no frills factor of the D4...I set watts and get to getting it...Was looking at the Smok tanks as well....Lotta choices there as well...baby...big baby...etc....etc.....

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Are you talking about the LV Paranormal?

Social worker visit went well today. She talked with Katie for quite awhile and got a good understanding of her cognitive limitations. Confirmed with the parole officer that the ex will be getting out around the end of Sept. so things will have to start moving lightning fast once the court process starts. They will have to notify the ex that the state intends to take conservatorship of Katie, and that's gonna set his hair on fire! It also means my move to SC will have to happen around that time as well. Gonna be a stressful next few months, but I hope that light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Thank you, Fran...me too!

And I really, REALLY gotta stop looking at mods!! Vapeman Steam Engine, meet Debi...your new owner :blush:

original-vapeman-steam-engine-75w-tc-box-mod-87-69-59980d9028081.jpg

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Yes it's the Paranormal...Pretty new and I didn't see reviews...Fire button was round though so I assume that issue is rectified...Assume.....D3 and D4 are powered by Yihi 130 chipset....My old D2 is still in Cuzzo's hand firing away...The D3 I have now has seen a lot of other mods bite the dust....Yihi IMO is good to go...D4 is a little more ergonomic. So far I've only seen it in a starter kit with a tank...$33 so not bad for the kit and I've seen just the D4 for $90 something...Had some located last night on the Bay and the seller sold out overnight...

The courts and Kev's hair....Hope all that works out best for you and Katy...

Cuzzo had a party Saturday for her youngest Son who's getting married in April....Attend I had to....smoked brisket and boston butts...let's not forget homemade ice cream....That over and still feeling pain from the concrete removal....I never mentioned that swing nearly scored a knockout when it bashed the top of my head...I decided to stay ahead of the curve and go and cut the beach grass...I was met by water standing in the yard and found out I was way behind the curve...Like cutting hay it was and I had to sweep the kitchen floor a few times where I toted in clippings....Anyway it's presentable and for an encore there's hay here as well...then as an added treat I get to write out Mom's monthlies before I make the rounds and pay mine...best not forget to pick those boat parts up I ordered last week...Then there's that tank thingy looming....It's like facing 10 enemies all at once these days....just kill "em one at a time I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread