Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I'm sure I'll like it, though the predator mech squonker sets a really high bar. Form, fit and finish are spot on , and I absolutely love the fire button; very short travel, low pressure to fire, smooth operation, and there's a nice beveled ring around the button so it won't fire if laid down on a flat surface. Nothing fancy to it, though the predator head engraving is nicely done.

Pluses for the pulse bf are that it natively has a bottle and contacts set for 20700 ( plus includes an 18650 adapter), and does have an off switch. The predator I changed to 20700, simple but it was an adjustment ( spread the contacts, replace the bottle).

Via myvpro, the pulse bf is 40, and they do 30% off the pulse 24 rda (a nice one, I'm using it in single coil mode right now). There's a new subscriber email box at the bottom of the home page that should get a 10% off first order coupon, bringing the total down to $55. Not bad at all for a US shop [emoji5]

( I've entered the vapor trails channel $100 gc myvpro giveaway, a nice one)

Last edited:

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I've Got soft bottles for the Hcigar Inbox ,
Simple to refill just fill to lines near top of bottle ,
Hold over 510 to seal it push bottle on and done mess free

I seen a couple custom built Sqounker mods using the Inbox bottles , dont need caps for sealing onto 510,
Seems to work well for it while ive been using ,

Really liking the Mulciber RDA , Single build 26g SS
10 wrap 3mm id ,
0.74 Ohm build
Nice tiny chamber
with single Airflow ring only.
18w

Awaiting the Pocket single coil RDA an Haku RDA + Utlem cap,
0b757401abbc2ade328d1a6378fb98e4.jpg
b212652c3bb140f536ba49772144dcd5.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Good morning ladies......I'm up way to early mostly due to killing it yesterday and passing out from tiredness last night.....No alcohol was involved though sometimes I threaten to start drinking again....I was always a Budweiser/Jack Daniels/Marlboro Light kind of guy....

Got the area around the septic tank filled in yesterday....ran a little short on dirt and gotta haul a couple of loads up there....Raining heavily now as forecast so it should be compacting as I intended....my little turnip patch should also explode after this rain....Let's hope I have enough ferts on the turnips to match the growth rate...Old septic tank is plumbed in down under the rock wall to the ground now....I added a cleanup to the line up top so I can copper sulfate from time to time without the copper actually being inside the tank....Most add it to the toilet and then it settles inside the tank never making the lines...It discourages root growth....Down on ground level now so all further digging can be done by the Kubota....Skills getting better on the Kubota as this one is more automated and the last one was 110% mechanical in the way it moves itself around....Mash a peddle for forward or reverse verses clutch/gear stick/fuel pedal....At first I was sitting there looking for the clutch and gear stick as I'd become robotic with all that....That was all one hellacious job and it's not finished yet....Gotta turn away from that for a bit but when I return I should be fresh and ready too finish the job....Trust it's been overwhelming at times but I just took a breath and dived in....

Gotta cut to the State Surplus as they've posted a nice looking 1996 2500 series Dodge....engine is unspecified but there's a chance it's a Holy Grail 12 valve Cummins...My Dodge was a 24 valve....almost a Holy Grail....

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Dang it's quiet in here.......

The Dodge I went to look at Monday was a clean 50k mile 1996 2500 4x4....Sadly equipped with the 318 gasoline engine....That ain't ahh gonna work......The very life of any Diesel engine is the injection pump that delivers fuel too the injectors....From 94/98.5 Dodge produced the 12 valve P7100 Bosch pumped trucks...That would be the Holy Grail diesel pickup when combined with a manual transmission....Little of this and little of that it can readily produce 5~600 horsepower and is capable of double those numbers.....With proper maintenance they last forever.....Trust I'm looking under every rock I see....Leader atm is a 2001 Dodge 6 speed dually....That one is pumped by the Bosch VP44 and is computer controlled making a thousand buck tuner required for additional power.....I got sheet aplenty going on so it will be a while before I go and look at if if I even do so....Heading too Trinity NC sometime in the coming days to pass judgement on a CRF 100 dirt bike for Cuzzo's 11 year old son....Then I gotta teach him how to ride.....Glad to do so but I'm sure the memories will come flooding back....Many years back another Cuzzo and I were out doing something....his son was with us and kept hammering me about riding my 4 wheeler solo when we got home....He was ready so I let him ride off as his Mom and Dad ran up to stop it....They were seconds late....He got a dirt bike a couple of months later and I taught him to ride.....We lost him at 17 when he lost control of his truck killing him and his girlfriend....Life hasn't been the same since.....

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I don't mind it unless they ask how many flush terlets we have [emoji5]

Work continues to be a race right now, trying to crunch stuff out. It'll be that way at least for another several weeks.

Last edited:

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Here's hoping things go well for you and Katy......

Went and checked out the dirt bikes today....Like the last time the one I was sent to scope out appears to be too small....My old buddy who owns the Honda/Suzuki????? He didn't knock one cent off MSRP....I'm a hustler....I will get a deal.....

Looks like a trip to Virginia's Tidewater region is in my future....Sweet black Dodge dually up there....24 and not a 12 valve but hey...it's black.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread