• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nothing More Precious On This Earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I've been absent. Things going haywire....dr's appt, and a brand new precious soul being born!!!! I got to hold a miracle....a newborn baby on the day she was born! You could almost smell Jesus on her. My sister's oldest stepdaughter had a C-section and she was perfect....beautiful! Her name is Melody Grace. What a great name! I haven't lost my touch.......she slept on me 3x's yesterday. I've forgotten how wonderful that is.......what an awesome thrill. I guess you can tell how much she has blessed me. My sister brought her and her future husband into her home for 2 weeks, to help her get back on her feet and rest. I've held babies over the years, but this one touched my soul, like my son did. Thank You, God for giving me that gift!

Also this week, I got a chance to talk to the OB ward to find out how I can make these little baby hats that I do and donate them. I pray over them and speak blessings upon them. I ask God for protection over these babies so that they can thrive and be nurtured. It starts the moment they put the hat on the child. I know there are many children that go without, but my babies will be provided for and protected by the Lord. You might think this is silly of me, but I know my God and the wonderous things He does because His Word is true!

2 Timothy 1:12(b) KJV
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I committed unto Him against that day.

I also, this week, saw a plaque in one of my dr.'s office that led to a 'think' session and read. I'll get to that when I can. Everybody probably knows this and I'm the last to the party!
:laugh:

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
That is a beautiful name and reading this post made me remember how precious life really is. Thank you. Been so very long. . . do babies still smell good? Right up there with clean sheets on a clothesline if I remember correctly. Big hug to you and have a great Sunday. Somehow, I don't think that is a problem for you. :) Hope all is well with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread