Nothing works

Status
Not open for further replies.

noren

Apr 21, 2017
I've bought three batteries, six tanks, several starter kits, endless types of coils.....I always have to come back to my original Endura T 22, because nothing else works. For example, my most recent purchase was the Kanger Protank 3. No matter what juice, coils,or batteries, it does nothing but produce a burning taste or a faint wisp of vapor. Same with Wismec, Smoktech, Innokin, Joyetech. I know about priming, I know about ohms, etc. Doesn't matter. Nothing works.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Welcome @noren and I hope you enjoy your stay!

To try and help I think we need some more information about exactly how you are setting the devices up. Wattage. Coils, tanks and modes. Off the top of my head using wrong TC Mode or too high a wattage will cook a coil and once burned there is no saving a factory coil. Hope it helps and good luck.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Been doing this for three years, tried all the different coils, most of my batteries have variable wattage and voltage. How could I possibly list a drawer full of supplies?

I would suggest starting with one setup and try and go about figuring out the problem instead of just trying everything and not accomplishing anything. In my opinion you need to narrow down the variables and concentrate on one at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread