Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I'm late to the thread, so this may have been covered. I asked retired1 for clarification and this was his response:

We currently have no plans to move anything into the supplier forums. The existing APV model specific forums are being slowly archived. Provari owners should either ask device specific questions in the Provape forum or they can also ask in the APV Variable Voltage forum.

As for the non-provari related threads, that will be up to Provape. If they don't want to deal with all that, that's their decision to make.

So, the APV Specific Models Discussion section will be phased out for all devices and questions about ProVaris should be asked in the ProVape supplier forum or the general Variable Voltage sub-forum (that's should be entertaining). I have asked ProVape before about hosting a thread for us and received no response. I am going PM those in charge directly to see if they will give us a sticky.

There already is a ProVari Group, but it's hard to find and boring as he11. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/provari-users.html

ETA: I just looked at the HHV group and it's better then I thought! I was under the impression is was just one thread, but it's a forum that allows stickies. It doesn't look like an invitation is required, Eddard would know more about that. Perhaps I can convince ProVape to put a sticky in their forum with a link to ours.

Last edited:

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I say we apply for one like this one:

The HHV Army

Then we can make subsections and all sorts of fun stuff like they have there. I believe this is the one Retired gave us the application link for.

Yes, I have seen that many times. As a newbie, I know my 2 cents isn't much but looks great to me! Please do let me know where you end up - I still have so many questions ;)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
ETA: I just looked at the HHV group and it's better then I thought! I was under the impression is was just one thread, but it's a forum that allows stickies. It doesn't look like an invitation is required, Eddard would know more about that.

Looks pretty good Oce.

Perhaps I can convince ProVape to put a sticky in their forum with a link to ours.

You'd think that asking MonsterKenny for another sticky in the Land of Endless Stickies ought to be pretty easy going. ;)

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
So looks like we have this basic structure in mind:

The Ocelot: Owner and Mod.

Potential Mods:
Stormy
Edd
Baditude
Robin

Please add any other names you think would work. We need to submit soon, but not immediately.

I agree these are good choices, Edd. I'd like to be in the group too once this gets settled.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I just hope what ever we come up with we can talk about multiple PVs, toppers and so forth and our fun chit, chat banter. If we have a sub forum under ProVape, we will possibly be limited. Whatever happens, links to new forum would be great.

There will not be a subforum under Provape and there will be no links from Provape to the social group.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
lol how beurocratic, ya'll already have moderators picked out.
Anyone can make a social group. Just go do it if you plan to stick around.
I almost started one for sober vapers vaping sober, but I opened a thread in the outside instead.
In hindsight, that was a terrible choice. Apparently the people in the outside think it's solely for debate.
So my Sober Vapers thread turned into 40 pages of philosophical debate on what addiction is. -____-

As long as the owner is someone that we all know will be here for years to come. Ocelot, Bad maybe.
Hope its a easy transition for us alll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread