• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NOW what are you doing, Canada Post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SloHand

Eh?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Kingston, Ontario
Here is my story with CP. I was waiting for my Line V2. Tracking on Monday morning says “Out for delivery”. Cool! I happen to be on a day off at home all day, so I purposely plan my day to be working outside so that I can stalk the CP vehicle.

So I’m working away in the yard and I can see the “community” mailboxes from my yard, I see the mail vehicle pull up to it and the guy jumps out and fills the neighborhoods mail boxes, I put the rack down, wipe the sweat off my brow and walk to the end of the driveway figuring he’s coming to deliver my Line V2 ….. but no …. :ohmy: he drives away 8-o

So I go hoofing it to the mailboxes figuring he’s just put in my mail box.

IN MY MAIL BOX IS AN “ATTEMPTED DELIVERY NOTICE”. WTF!

Oh I’ll spare you all the drama but ….. :evil:

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
Ok please explain this one to me!!

Track History
Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
2012/05/05 02:30 USORDA,USA International item has arrived in a foreign country
2012/05/04 22:44 USORDS,USA International shipment has arrived in a foreign country
10:17 MISSISSAUGA International item has left Canada
2012/05/03 AM BRACEBRIDGE Item successfully delivered
06:55 BRACEBRIDGE Item out for delivery
2012/05/02 13:25 BRACEBRIDGE Item accepted at the Post Office

You cant can you:facepalm:

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
In my younger years I'd been bizarrely compared to Michael J. Fox, but never Keiffer Sutherland. Now if you'll excuse me, I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

+1 one on the timing -0.1 for the bad pun
But just for you and so as i beat everyone to the punch on this one, i think this is what you wanted

Last edited:

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
I have had this happen before as well today in fact but the package was delivered on time, but with bigger items IE my provari, it came a couple hours later from my regular mail, depending how much mail is to be delivered packages will be delivered seperatly at least here in Winnipeg

:confused: maybe what part of town to? I am in the glorious Ghetto of North End, and the mail guy has to deliver all mail/packages.......
come to think of it, where i am -- it must be the run that if the delivery people get in real :censored: for :censored: up then they have the hell run of my area :blink:

(edit: the whole the mail guy has to deliver letter and package is what the mail dude said after i jumped up from the bushed, dressed in cameo's, face painted up, and ready for a full on vape mail attack......of course he was clutching his chest and turned pale too, dunno why)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
My story. Package "successfully delivered". Next day get a card in mailbox saying package at Post Office. Go down and told package won't be there until the next afternoon. I mean are they using a physic for the delivery cards or what :confused:
I've been told they are working hard to turn a profit and cutbacks/ no overtime are in order....small wonder everyone's using the private couriers that are running their business at a PROFIT

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
I mean are they using a physic for the delivery cards or what :confused:

I think so as there was a very large package that was being delivered to me from the family, and i did not know about it, got the delivery card right here.......but the thing is, says the date of attempted Delivery is for May 11th 2012......Call me silly but that would be Friday, and today is....Wednesday correct? Now pardon me, as i have to go get the parcel that seems to slip through a inter dimension, worm hole that brought it two days into the past LOL

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Well, it's official. Nobody know where the hell my package is. Nothing in my mailbox, not even a card, and nothing at the post office. Customer service told me the sender has to initiate a trace on the package, so now I've had to bug Adam/Tom. Grr.

:facepalm: I hope it is just a mishap with CP, and that someone with sticky fingers did not walk off with it....in fact i am praying that is not the case.....keep us posted on this one please

IanK1968

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Toronto Canada
www.mapleleafvapes.com
I am also having a really bad time with CP, I send packages out and they hold on to them for 1-2 sometimes 3 days before they hand off to CP. I get wrong tracking numbers and have to call and get the correct ones which delays me giving proper tracking numbers to customers. This has been one gigantic nightmare for us. I think its time to start looking at fed ex or Purolator until CP gets there ..... together.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
I am also having a really bad time with CP, I send packages out and they hold on to them for 1-2 sometimes 3 days before they hand off to CP. I get wrong tracking numbers and have to call and get the correct ones which delays me giving proper tracking numbers to customers. This has been one gigantic nightmare for us. I think its time to start looking at fed ex or Purolator until CP gets there ..... together.

DO NOT rely on UPS....they are ex-cp workers i swear;

View attachment 99159 We all know the whole UPS "one delivery attempt per day" motto. When i seen the truck outside pull up i raced out of my room and down the two flights of stairs and to the front too, when i got there i seen the first certificate. When i called the toll free number to say that he did not even try to deliver it, I was told they would schedule a delivery on the next business day.
I was laughing when two hours later i went to go to the store, came back and seen the delivery notice again LOL

but wait...

The next day i went to the UPS store to where it was delivered, but it was on the delivery drivers truck, and he had the day off.....however i seen the woman had writing something on my notice, and when she was not looking i causally too it and put it in my pocket...

View attachment 99162 Nice to know what the UPS, and Post office think of tax payers, keeping their sorry :censored: employed

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Well, it's official. Nobody know where the hell my package is. Nothing in my mailbox, not even a card, and nothing at the post office. Customer service told me the sender has to initiate a trace on the package, so now I've had to bug Adam/Tom.

Grr.

I bet one of your neighbors has it......I had some vitamins delivered to my house that were not addressed to me, same first name same general area, I went to the proper address with intentions of giving it to the person, but he had a gated driveway, so I had to go to CP and ship something anyways and I took the vitamins unopened with me. I explained to them that the package was incorrectly delivered to my house, they said they would take care of it. Two week later the SAME package of vitamins shows up in my mail again......I just dropped it in the local mailbox for them to deal with. Today I got another package of vitamins for the same person with an appology from the company about him not recieving the first shipment.........:facepalm:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
When I have used a private courier I have it delivered to my wife's place of work. They do a huge amount of biz with her company and they will go to any length to make sure the package is delivered because it's a corporate customer.

DO NOT rely on UPS....they are ex-cp workers i swear;

View attachment 99159 We all know the whole UPS "one delivery attempt per day" motto. When i seen the truck outside pull up i raced out of my room and down the two flights of stairs and to the front too, when i got there i seen the first certificate. When i called the toll free number to say that he did not even try to deliver it, I was told they would schedule a delivery on the next business day.
I was laughing when two hours later i went to go to the store, came back and seen the delivery notice again LOL

but wait...

The next day i went to the UPS store to where it was delivered, but it was on the delivery drivers truck, and he had the day off.....however i seen the woman had writing something on my notice, and when she was not looking i causally too it and put it in my pocket...

View attachment 99162 Nice to know what the UPS, and Post office think of tax payers, keeping their sorry :censored: employed

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
You know, all this CP bashing is a bit of a double edged sword. I'm one of them that trashed them a few posts up but all-in-all I'd choose CP or USPS over any of the couriers any day. When ordering from the US .... brokerage fee's with the couriers ...... arrrgh!

I was going to deal with one vendor in the US for "smurph piss" (hey i liked the name), and $53 for CP?

~Yes this begins a CP rant~

Just got back after walking 20+ blocks to get to the nearest outlet with 2 dream catchers IN THE BOX. Measurements where 8 inches squared (literally). The dumb moo cow tells me she would not send them in the box and i had to buy two :censored: bubble wrap envelopes...so i buy those..for $7. The she tells me i should send them in a box....which would be another $11.....but then gets upset with me when i wanted to just sent them in the very large 14" X 19" envelopes.

Now ladies and gentleman what should have been $20 shipping to my wife in the USA for two :censored" dream catchers, the stunned catfish then tells me that because I insisted on the envelopes (HUH?!) that she has to input the two envelopes in as a large heavy weighted parcel (for both)...

Yes a whopping 3/4 of a pound (combined) is going to require a forklift and dolly for CP workers to carry these......

Total combined shipping with of course 7 days deliver and NO guarantee they will get to my wife? $108.00

When i picked my jaw up off the ground in shock, i stated i would have to go back home, cancel a pending translation of (and i quote) "i ordered to help my continued smoke cession" the witch tells me that i should never have stopped to begin with, and why in god's green earth would someone like a filthy American need or want something as nice as the dream catchers?

So here i am, i cancelled the Vapor Geek order, so much for my one month anniversary on being smoke free, 'cause i am going to buy a pack of smokes and head back up there, and going to charge through the doors (and any one else in the waiting line) and going to pay this :censored" shipping charge, then grab her by the scruff of the neck and slap her upside the head with a spam sandwich

Good to know a "government" (ha ha) owned "business" can have this mentality.....

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
What was her reason for not sending them in the original box? What was the weight of it? I have a friend at CP I could call and ask her what is the cheapest/best way to do it.

The reason? she is a tightly rolled salamander (yes these are my way of swearing) i thanks for the help, but the damage is done, i have cancelled orders from VG, and will be shipping out a different way.....I am disgusted one the attitude of that old wrinkled apple, i mean why if ever have a comment like that to sending something to the states, *AFTER* i said it was my wife and the same last name where one the shipper and receiver?

Soon as i walked in the store, she called the manager over and i got banned from the outlet :confused: and i had not said a thing but merely walked it (ok, it could be because i was snorting brim stone and pissing fire?)

The ONLY thing i can think of is that she did not want to handle my Venture One account i have for me and my business (not vape related)?

The Original Dimensions where like i said 8"x8"x8" and less then a pound....excuse me, combined would be 1 pound....lets just say so much for a one month anniversary for me, as i lost one battery over this, and got a pack of stink stix.....now just planning on when to go back one last time and talk to Mrs. Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread