• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NOW what are you doing, Canada Post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevofar

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Wasaga Beach, On
I know the thread is a bit old, but i thought this was funny as :censored: and we could all get
so i MUST have the delivery card that Mind Field was waiting for.......now the question is.......who is going to have his parcel actually delivered?

Me I need another Vmax 1 is just not enough I need 2 cus I like to switch flavors and picking up a new PV is easier than switching tanks. and the LT just not cutting it any more.

MOPAR you have ruined me!!!!!!!!:)

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Me I need another Vmax 1 is just not enough I need 2 cus I like to switch flavors and picking up a new PV is easier than switching tanks. and the LT just not cutting it any more.

MOPAR you have ruined me!!!!!!!!:)

LOL i think he spoiled you and shown you the good side of VV :p i have my Saber Touch Vari Volt, and that is it till fathers day where i can order the lambo (vape bunny the wife's order, lest i risk getting cut off nookie)

As for this Delivery they tried to do yesterday, i have no freak'n idea what it is supposed to be! Honey Ville is still snagged at the border (personally i think it was never mailed) Vaporus only put my X4 aw imr 16340's with two plastic drip tips in the mail yesterday, and late last night i put a COD order in for some li-po bag and charger.

:confused: was it mopar that put a vmax 1 in the mail for me and i did not know? (i do not think i would be that lucky :D)

I tried to look up the delivery card number online so as i can see where the point of origin is from, but it would appear that the card does not match up to anything physical....so if Mind Field got the notification it was successfully delivered, then i apparently get the delivery card it has to mean the original package he was to get would blink back into being but where?

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
What sucks though is that they didn't even try to deliver it. No one buzzed up, no one left a card, they just buggered off. Probably just said "sod it" and dropped it off at the local PO and I won't see the card 'til tomorrow, 'cos that's what they do now -- no same-day pickups at the PO anymore.

That is very true they do the same thing to me all the time . You see that out for delivery so you stalk the postman only to be disappointed and when it happens on a Friday you will have to wait until Monday . That hurts when you have been waiting for the mailman to show up .

Last edited:

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I know the thread is a bit old, but i thought this was funny as :censored: and we could all get a laugh, as it seems mind field's worm hole has shown up here....

I got a delivery card notice under my door (bare in mind i am in a rooming house, one mail box and one......twitter with the key that delivers the mail in the house) . The mail man i have is awesome, he already asked me if i was not outside to stalk him, and there was parcel's if i wanted it dropped in the mail box or delivery card.....

Now seeing as i am not expecting any deliveries (maybe honey ville? but that is stuck at the border from what i heard), i went online to enter the card number to pin point the origin so as i know who sent what....

Nothing on their site...so i called the toll free number.......and they have no record of my card.......

so i MUST have the delivery card that Mind Field was waiting for.......now the question is.......who is going to have his parcel actually delivered?

At least you got a card. I didn't even get that courtesy. My package just did a David Copperfield. I'm betting it's been orphaned in the sortation depot, or one of the delivery trucks, and someday it's going to be discovered by some cleaning dude and either chucked, delivered or returned.

Hopefully yours hasn't suffered the same fate.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
At least you got a card. I didn't even get that courtesy. My package just did a David Copperfield. I'm betting it's been orphaned in the sortation depot, or one of the delivery trucks, and someday it's going to be discovered by some cleaning dude and either chucked, delivered or returned.

Hopefully yours hasn't suffered the same fate.

Honestly i thought it was funny and was trying to make a reference to the whole 6 degree's of separation /Steven Hawking Quantum worm hole theory. Truthfully for yours? Seeing as there is always news of the Post office Delivery letters 30+ years late.......you go the time to wait right?

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Honestly i thought it was funny and was trying to make a reference to the whole 6 degree's of separation /Steven Hawking Quantum worm hole theory. Truthfully for yours? Seeing as there is always news of the Post office Delivery letters 30+ years late.......you go the time to wait right?

Given Canada Post's record lately it's more like two degrees of separation. :) However it's entirely possible that, 20 years from now, someone's going to get a package to this apartment long after I've moved out containing an aging, rusty VMax, some long-dead batteries, and a couple of rusted-out SD Keyrings.

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Seriously, CP? 10 days to get from Vancouver to Mississauga? Does Rick Hansen work for Canada Post & did he strap it to his wheelchair during his recent Man in Motion tour? What gives?

2012/05/27 19:45 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
2012/05/17 13:00 VANCOUVER Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
2012/05/16 21:18 VANCOUVER International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
Sadly, when ordering from another country, this is on par for Canada post. Figure this out. I had 2 packages released from customs within 30 minutes, one arrived, and 4 days later the other. Guess a short trip to a black hole was in there somewhere...

Seriously, CP? 10 days to get from Vancouver to Mississauga? Does Rick Hansen work for Canada Post & did he strap it to his wheelchair during his recent Man in Motion tour? What gives?

2012/05/27 19:45 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
2012/05/17 13:00 VANCOUVER Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
2012/05/16 21:18 VANCOUVER International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Cambridge, ON, CANADA
This happens to me all the time. I don't think the driver even stops at my house anymore. I had two shipments last week where the tracking said "Attempted delivery" and I was home all day. No truck showed up. The slip showed up with the letter carrier the next day. Now I just go straight to the post office on my way home from work the day they say they "attempted delivery" and pick up my package.

The lady behind the counter last time I went to pick up a package asked me where my slip was, and I told her that I'd likely have it tomorrow when the mailman drops it off in my box.

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
All is right with the world again. I received my "gift" from China today. I must say I was impressed with the packaging. It is by far the wrapped gift I have got from that country.

Same scenario with me - Nicely packaged with care. A freebie would have been icing on the cake.

Remit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Canada
thevapingconnection.com
Another run in with Canada post. Last week the post man came, we were setting up our trailer on the driveway for a weekend trip we were leaving on and I had a 5 min conversation with the mailman, he even played with my dog. After he leaves I see a pucking "we were here but you were not" note on my door.

Couldn't believe it.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Friday i got the notice as i said fromm Canada post i had a package. Being sick as i was, i did not go up that night around 5:30pm to pick up the package. I went instead on Saturday to be told that i needed to wait until 1pm as that is what the card had said :facepalm:

Came home instead of waiting at Shoppers Drug mart. I called at 1:30pm, to be told there was a "mix up", and the parcels that were to go to the outlet never made them and i was to call "later" as they were do later that day. When i called at 5pm, i was told there was no mail that was brought to them and to try sunday.

Sunday came, and yes i called at 12 noon as instructed the day before. When i did i was told to call at 3pm. So i called and had a umpha lumpha kind of voice and litterally said "moew" every second word (ok so i was bored), the guy on the other end of the line told me he had no idea why i kept calling as nobody works on sundays :facepalm:

Today (monday) made yet another call, and was about to say at random i was a gay nazi eskimo addicted to rubber underwear (beats getting pissy with them on the phone) when i was told they were going to have the mail from friday delivered in a few hours and i was going to get a call. 10:30 in the morning i get a call then told to go up and get it.

I get up there, and show my alberta photo ID (i am in Manitoba), and i have to walk the 25+ blocks back to get a piece of mail as apparently my alberta photo id was fake :facepalm: i get back up there to find out the elusive honey ville vapours package came in, and the woman smiled every so sweetly and said "have a nice day, and please do not ever come back here, you caused me too much stress" HUH????

either way it is worth a great laugh when you think about it

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
When i did i was told to call at 3pm. So i called and had a umpha lumpha kind of voice and litterally said "moew" every second word (ok so i was bored), the guy on the other end of the line told me he had no idea why i kept calling as nobody works on sundays :facepalm:

did the guy sound like this??????????????????

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
did the guy sound like this??????????????????

well meow i think meow it was meow something meow like this meow that meow i was meow doing meow

So is that the second post office you are banned from now? ;) Pretty soon you aren't going to be able to get any vapemail :p

:confused: i am the mere pinnacle of innocence ;) (actually i think this is the 3rd or 4th, but i can add it to the list of achievements from where i was banned from and why :laugh: i am seriously going to have to make a blog about that some day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread