NT approved delivery device!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
Rob is sharp, he won't leave you hangin'.

I don't doubt that. I've heard nothing but good things. Katy was the enabler on this Reo purchase but I'm glad I did.. The only thing I'd be upset about is if I spent all this money on mods and stuff and the Reo makes me think "Why did I waste all this money and not get a Reo first lol."

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I don't doubt that. I've heard nothing but good things. Katy was the enabler on this Reo purchase but I'm glad I did.. The only thing I'd be upset about is if I spent all this money on mods and stuff and the Reo makes me think "Why did I waste all this money and not get a Reo first lol."

Katy doesn't whine very much, but she was a little ....-hurt that her REO went out for delivery today and she was in the lab when the delivery was attempted. LOL

"Get this, I have to sign for it. /sigh"

Just a pro-tip.

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
Katy doesn't whine very much, but she was a little ....-hurt that her REO went out for delivery today and she was in the lab when the delivery was attempted. LOL

"Get this, I have to sign for it. /sigh"

Just a pro-tip.

LOL! UPS? I can't deal with them at all. I had mine sent to Destiny's work in Manhattan. It's easier then having it sent here because she has minions to get her mail for her whereas I have to wait to get home.. FYI.. When you live in NYC, your mail box is with 1000 others and it's tiny so they leave packages in front of your door... Where anyone can take it.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl

They got you to ehh? I just ordered one yesterday...looking forward to it along with that Provari that they used in enabling me :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Installed my kit last night, here is what I have found:

Before install:

.55Ω fresh batt voltage drop brings it down from 4.23v to 3.3V

Post kit install:

Same build 3.9v so a .6 v increase watts from 19.8 to 27.65

Warmer and more flavor. I am happy.

Good call OBF - thanks for enabling. *shuffles to the bank to get some coin for some kits* ;)

Gators

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Virginia, USA
Ummm... my tracking says it was delivered and signed for by V. Martinez. My name is definitely not that, nor are my neighbors'.

Clark and Kevin - You both are very cruel for "liking" my post.

Solace - Still at the office so I guess I'll find out! My guess is that the postman just signed it for me and just left it in front of my door. If not, then my Frenilla is probably gone also b/c it was delivered at the same time.

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Sorry man, it was an acknowledgment. You'll be getting it soon and are going to more happy with the purchase than any other vape purchase, bar the paste. Everytime this thread is bumped I get excited because I think someone got one in the mail. I really hope it's there for you today. I just ordered two more, but won't get them until I get home in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread