Nude Nicotine shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acemyles2.5i

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
Florida
So eight days ago i got my usps tracking number from nude nicotine showing the label was created and they were awaiting the package, i checked the tracking number today and it shows the same thing, and nude nicotine keeps giving me an automated response when i email them. Are they usually this slow, and whats the point of giving me a tracking number if your not sending the package within a few days at most. I heard so many good things about them but this is seriously making me consider wizard labs instead

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
So eight days ago i got my usps tracking number from nude nicotine showing the label was created and they were awaiting the package, i checked the tracking number today and it shows the same thing, and nude nicotine keeps giving me an automated response when i email them. Are they usually this slow, and whats the point of giving me a tracking number if your not sending the package within a few days at most. I heard so many good things about them but this is seriously making me consider wizard labs instead
Sometimes USPS never updates the tracking info.
It's lame they aren't responding to your emails.
It took 13 days after I placed the order for them to ship (the only order I ever placed with them). A couple of things were leaking, as well.

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
I ordered a sample from them on 6/19 and got an email saying it shipped on 6/22 but, according to the tracking info it was just accepted at the post office today. I realize that a sample isn't going to be rushed out the door, but for it to take 11 days just to leave their building is a little much.

EBE1

May 30, 2017
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I'm in the same boat. Emails not getting any responses. Tracking numbers that don't appear to be in transit yet. Wait waiting waiting..

I just heard they were supposed to be really good quality :/ so long as the stuff eventually gets here I guess that's okay.
If you haven't already; you might want to read their shipping information. The two big take-aways I got from it are:
1.) They manufacture everything to order. (Meaning, they keep no "shelf" stock, and this will add to turn time.)
2.) If you want a personal status update; call. (not email)
:D

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
"Red = We’ve called in the extra help! 48-72+ hour processing. Give us a ring in the lab if you would like a personal status update"
It appears NN is in Red Alert status, see below:
Shipping/Terms - Nude Nicotine
NN must be a very popular site to warrant so much business.

WistfulChipmunk

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
"Red = We’ve called in the extra help! 48-72+ hour processing. Give us a ring in the lab if you would like a personal status update"
It appears NN is in Red Alert status, see below:
Shipping/Terms - Nude Nicotine
NN must be a very popular site to warrant so much business.

Oh. Well then. That prolly explains it. I'm not worried, I mean, they seem more than reputable and well reviewed.

I'm just "Amazon Prime" spoiled. :p

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
My package did finally arrive , to my house in Maryland but I am at my house in North Carolina, a neighbor that's grabbing the mail for me told me so. It took 18 days, lots of phone calls and lots of emails
That happened to me the one and only time I used them. I was really impressed with how quick nicotine river shipping was along with their tracking too. If I ever have the need to order more nic it will be through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread