Nude Nicotine shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WistfulChipmunk

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
Woah okay this concerns me like ten times more..

So I am googling fpr any information on why this is taking so long, or maybe if there is a different person to call.. And I discover this .. https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Nude-Nicotine-Reviews-E1476204.htm

Which has an ex employee (supposedly) talking about the problems with the company.. and it's dated July 27th 2017 o_O

I feel I have picked a bad time to order.

I don't know and cannot confirm this is -real- mind you but uh.. It's worth a read I think because it's pretty.. brow raising.

WistfulChipmunk

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
(actually I'mma just post this here because uh.. if that's true then that's really bad.. How reliable is Glassdoor? Do they screen this stuff at all for validity?)

Employee reviews

Jul 25, 2017

"Working for a Child"
Former Employee - Chief Technology Officer in San Diego, CA
Doesn't Recommend
Negative Outlook
I worked at Nude Nicotine full-time (More than a year)

Pros
Besides the owner, this was the greatest job I have ever had. The other employees are incredibly bright and friendly. Some of my favorite people I have ever met. The products are top notch (I was a customer before I was employed there), there is a lot of room for growth, and they actually listen to your ideas and give them value.

Cons
The owner acts like a spoiled brat. He sabotages himself and the company on a daily basis. If there isn't a problem to deal with, he will make one. If it isn't orders being backed up because he never ordered supplies, files deleted from the web server to delay development of the LIMS software, plans for the final functionality of the software system changing daily (sometimes two or three times a day), or paychecks being late because he didn't transfer money to the payroll company, its him throwing tantrums and taking swings at his own employees. They expect you to lie to customers and send out fake Certificates of Analysis with orders. He released harmful products to the public, knowing that they were harmful, just to beat competition to market. Money is number one and he doesn't care who is effected by his pursuit of it.

Advice to Management
Remove the CEO from the company before it's too late. He will bring down the hard work of many to save a few bucks, and he is going to hurt someone by falsifying reports and cutting corners.

Reactions: EBE1

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Woah okay this concerns me like ten times more..

So I am googling fpr any information on why this is taking so long, or maybe if there is a different person to call.. And I discover this .. https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Nude-Nicotine-Reviews-E1476204.htm

Which has an ex employee (supposedly) talking about the problems with the company.. and it's dated July 27th 2017 o_O

I feel I have picked a bad time to order.

I don't know and cannot confirm this is -real- mind you but uh.. It's worth a read I think because it's pretty.. brow raising.
That was scary about harmful product.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I know right! If that's really an employee blowing whistles then this raises serious concerns.. I find it distressing that this is brand new too, and it coincides with what my research has shown to be a spike in +2 week delays on orders..
I don't like the idea of bad mouthing a company and I think the state of CA has tough vaping laws, so I'm not sure about the employees complaint.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I'm in the same boat. Emails not getting any responses. Tracking numbers that don't appear to be in transit yet. Wait waiting waiting..

I just heard they were supposed to be really good quality :/ so long as the stuff eventually gets here I guess that's okay.

It has been a long time sense I ordered from them, but I do remember that they took a lot longer to get my order to me, than all the other suppliers I was using. They would never respond to any e-mails I ever sent. At the time I was stock piling Nicotine, I don't remember exactly but I think I have 2 liters in the freezer. After that I just quit using them, any supplier that doesn't respond to e-mails, no longer gets my business. I think it was at least 3 weeks or more, from the time I ordered to the time I received it. I know their Nicotine is liked by a lot of people, I just don't like their customer service. Just my :2c:.

KAS

Toots

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
USA
I have been ordering from NN for quite a few years (ever since I discovered how good their product actually was compared to the others I had tried). I no longer can tolerate all the other vendor solutions after finding NN.

The orders take quite awhile to be delivered, but I have never not received a top notch product, delivered with excellent safe packaging. Knowing that the orders are custom mixed, I never waited until I desperately needed the product immediately to order it. I hope that you have the same experience.

Ex employees at times are not the best messengers of company information.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
I have been ordering from NN for quite a few years (ever since I discovered how good their product actually was compared to the others I had tried). I no longer can tolerate all the other vendor solutions after finding NN.

The orders take quite awhile to be delivered, but I have never not received a top notch product, delivered with excellent safe packaging. Knowing that the orders are custom mixed, I never waited until I desperately needed the product immediately to order it. I hope that you have the same experience.

Ex employees at times are not the best messengers of company information.

There is better nicotine out there now in 2017. Most of those as well have a lot more checks and balances compared to NN who evaluate their own nicotine that they sell. My last experience with Nude was a 500ml bottle of Nude Armour V2.0 which lasted less than 6 months before oxidizing and becoming harsh, it was stored at 35-37 degrees Fahrenheit (2-3 degrees Celsius).

I got back to my house in Maryland and my package from nude nicotine was there, it was well packaged with a ton of bubble wrap, it contained paperwork showing the test results of the batch of nicotine that I received and everything looks real professional. Now here's the first problem, I ordered a sample pack of flavor concentrates and of the five I picked I only received three of them. Whoever packaged the order was apparently aware that there was an issue with the two missing flavor concentrates due to the fact that the invoice that came with the package had pen marks next to the two listed concentrates . Next I had ordered a bottle of nicotine base That was supposed to be extended shelf-life with a special rubber top on it that you could use a syringe and withdrawal nicotine without ever having to remove the seal. I did not receive that I just got a standard bottle of nicotine base. And the third problem I had was I had ordered a 15 mL sample of nicotine salts, it was sealed with shrink wrap around the top but it still managed to leak all over the package . It's not the end of the world, I have enough stuff to start playing mad scientist...So here we go again, got to start sending out the emails and making phone calls.

Sorry to go off topic here but on a different note my Lost Vape Therion DNA 166 arrived . I love this mod!!! The performance is unbelievable, instant Vapor production as soon as you hit the button, NO LIE , instead of spending my money on a handful of $40 and $50 mods I should have just gone out and bought this one right away, highly recommended guys and gals!

Last edited:
Reactions: mhertz

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
In EU it's now illegal to buy nic in over 20mg and no bigger bottles than 10ml(though many 10ml bottles can be ordered however), and i'm guessing Gratch is referring to one of the 3 places I know that still sells 72mg in UK and calls it "not for human consumption"(or outside the scope of the TPD and should be used for making TPD compliant liquids) without spoiling it with too much attention :)

Luckilly, in all off EU there are still several possibilities available also outside UK, and i'm also holding my sources pretty close to me and on the low key to not jeopardize that(though have freezer stock available too of course)...

Last edited:

WistfulChipmunk

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
It did finally come in BTW. It was 16 days or so. But it arrived. I've been hoarding it since it took so long..

I ordered Nic River and Wiz labs while I was waiting (small bottles) to test them.

I didn't like Wiz labs. I got that pepper note at 6mg.

Nic River wins for fastest shipping + good price and reasonable product that didn't taste like spice.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
It did finally come in BTW. It was 16 days or so. But it arrived. I've been hoarding it since it took so long..

I ordered Nic River and Wiz labs while I was waiting (small bottles) to test them.

I didn't like Wiz labs. I got that pepper note at 6mg.

Nic River wins for fastest shipping + good price and reasonable product that didn't taste like spice.
I really had good experience with nic river.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I also used Nicotine River almost exclusively for my DIY needs. Oh, I'll probably purchase other flavoring compounds elsewhere, now that I know I can for sure get VG based flavors, though the flavors I did order from them were good.... Their shipping was excellent and extremely fast, even going ground, which was necessary due to the nic content. Everything arrived correctly, clean, and quickly, which I appreciate in a company, even if I can get slightly "better" nic elsewhere, but I do think everyone's preference is different, so....

I did make a very small purchase from them first, just to see a) how I liked the nic and b) how the company was to deal with. I don't think that's unwise to do, when working with a wholesale company, as the volume I bought later to freeze was not inexpensive. :)

Anna

CaliVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Outer Space
I placed an order on 9/27 and got a tracking number the next day. Today, when looking at "my orders" it stills says formulating & packaging. I've previously been ordering all DIY supplies from Wizard Labs and I was looking for a closer supplier with cheaper shipping because Wizard Labs charges too much for shipping and it's usually a week + wait time from order to mailbox (to west coast). Nude Nicotine had a little better shipping prices, but unfortunately they're proving to be even slower than Wizard Labs. Will probably never order from them again.

The thing I don't understand is if you got that good a reputation on your products, and you're getting enough orders to be so backed up that you can't even process an order in a day or 2, why not grow your business? Hire more employees, buy more equipment, then you can actually provide a good speedy service which will ultimately help your business and prevent your from loosing customers to BS. I kinda believe the guy who posted the Glassdoor report. At least the part about the owner throwing tantrums and basically not knowing how to properly run a business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread