Nuppin won't connect to my LP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleDZA

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2014
South Africa
Is there a link here in Reoville that explains the concept and procedure?

Skip to 15min mark ;)

Best way I can explain it is:
Screw out adjustment pin further than you want the atty to be, screw in the atty until it makes contact, then unscrew a little and tighten up again, you'll notice at this point the atty went further down. Repeat process until atty is in your desired position.

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Well since we are on the topic of the 510 connection, I have a REO with the new 510 but I don't understand the concept of adjusting it! Still feeling like a total noobie! Is there a link here in Reoville that explains the concept and procedure?
that video should do it, but basically I've used it for two things. One, to get my airholes where I wanted them instead of where they just stopped. two... when I had an atty clone where the atty 510 was up to high in the atty for it to fire, I could raise the 510 up on the grand so that it would meet the atty 510 pin and fire.

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nice atty! Not a tootle puff like my Cyclone (though I still love it, too).

Sounds like you need a Challice. I've had a few Nuppin builds with the centered parallel coil around 1ohm that worked well, made the battery last, and saved on the juice some. Unfortunately everything was brand new when that happened and I don't remember exactly what I did.

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Well since we are on the topic of the 510 connection, I have a REO with the new 510 but I don't understand the concept of adjusting it! Still feeling like a total noobie! Is there a link here in Reoville that explains the concept and procedure?
It's reverse threaded. So if you need it to be longer, you take that little allen wrench, put it into the 510, and turn the little screw to the right a bit until it connects with your atty.
If your atty is sticking up more than you like, you turn it to the left.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Disruption and clean up

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010