Nuppin V2 rockin in her door matching AFC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Interesting more people don't tailpipe the Nuppin'... Its the only way I roll anymore. I have both mine setup in the .25Ω range with the AFC wide open and they rarely get warm.
Absolutely. .3ohms with a router. Mmmmmm... good vape, that.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I think Spydro is the one who sent me to Synervape - get 'em on ebay.
I got a couple, black ones, and I've been running the "Billow Pro" on my Nuppin -
but that brassy "Cloudmaster Stubby" does look sharp...I might needs another!
Plus, I want a T-shirt that says "Cloudmaster Stubby" :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I did send Train who nailed it. BillowPro Wide Bore and CloudMaster Big Bore from SynerVape, Yukon, OK. I have 15 so far and a custom BPWB for my Chalice II will be in the next run. Michael has many styles, sizes... the ones he sends me are editions with the largest bore possible.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
MM tips are awesome. I have one that's kinda shaped like a router, super comfy, and perfect size brass from them. But, yeah, a little spendier. I got an ss synervape one that I like, but there is a line through the middle... not very noticable, and not a big deal, but I'd rather it was not there. Still, for the price, it's great. I hate paying $25 for a tiny piece of metal.

Reactions: kinggirl

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I finally got mine to turn, it takes a pretty solid effort, I bought a third one so I figure I had a spare if I screwed it up. It doesn't act like it is threaded because when it moves it doesn't seem loosen.

Bad news is the centered parallel build is a little harder to do, must have gotten lucky with that first one. I am learning how to bend the legs in advance so when I do figure it out again at least I can get it bolted down quickly.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
The three set is less than half what I've paid for each of some of mine from Europe, and I don't use them at all anymore..
MM tips are awesome. I have one that's kinda shaped like a router, super comfy, and perfect size brass from them. But, yeah, a little spendier. I got an ss synervape one that I like, but there is a line through the middle... not very noticable, and not a big deal, but I'd rather it was not there. Still, for the price, it's great. I hate paying $25 for a tiny piece of metal.

I think if you sent a note to Michael about the "line?" he'd send you a replacement immediately no charge and with no need to send the other one back. Dead honest, takes good care of his customers, wants them 110% satisfied.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
I have both and like them both. Biggest difference is the V2 does not have a bottom lip. The V2 outer sleeve serves as stop gap on top of your mod.It might be my imagination but my V2 seems to drain slightly faster than V1 but no big deal if no over sqounking. They both perform the same vape wise in my opinion.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
As said most noted difference is the SS bottom flange on the V1 that the V2 does not have. The SS flange is still visable when using a different color AFC on it. The V1 was only offered with SS caps and SS, Brass and Copper AFC's... the V2 with SS, Naval Brass and Black Ano Aluminum caps and SS, Brass, Copper and Black AFC's. The V2 has a slightly smaller chamber because the cap slides down over the entire base... and has the ability to have an even smaller chamber by mounting the base higher and sliding the top cap/AFC down below the base to rest right on the mod. Downside I expected with my LDLH's was the V2 might be more prone to leaks from condensation... but in reality is a non issue.

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I might have to try that - no afc ring...
But in the meantime, got the 3rd one I needed!
Nuthin but Nuppin tonight!

nup-nup-nup-1.JPG

(black and brass ones are V2, SS is V1 - and I am SO grateful the parts are all interchangeable, so I can mix and match! It's like having a whole bunch of atties!)

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
I might have to try that - no afc ring...
But in the meantime, got the 3rd one I needed!
Nuthin but Nuppin tonight!

View attachment 465668

(black and brass ones are V2, SS is V1 - and I am SO grateful the parts are all interchangeable, so I can mix and match! It's like having a whole bunch of atties!)
Great looking setups. I think 22mm attys on woodvils are really dumb looking. They were made for 18mm attys. These clowns putting Vectors on woodvils...so dumb.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Great looking setups. I think 22mm attys on woodvils are really dumb looking. They were made for 18mm attys. These clowns putting Vectors on woodvils...so dumb.

I like 22mm attys on Woodvills better than I like them on metal Reos. My 4 metals all have 18mm attys; 2 Atomics and 2 Nuppins.
Unfortunately, 22mm attys seem to be all the age, these days. There isn't a lot of selection of 18mm.
The only 22mm atty I've found that rivals the Atomic (RM4) or the Nuppin, is the Manta. It's 22mm, but has a 15mm diameter, domed chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread