Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
It's been a long wait, but here she is...

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
So, have you tried it yet? Or, just stared at its beauty? She IS a beauty!
Oh, yes. I've tried her. She vapes sweetly indeed.

At first I was heartsick; I was getting intermittent contact and she wold only fire about half the time. The fix was easy, though: the 510 center pin was sticking in the insulator. Pushing it back and forth a few times with my fingers freed it up and haven't had a misfire since. The fire button is noticeably smoother than my HCigar clone, but the lock ring is just as fiddly. Not a real problem; I don't intend to let her out of the house, so carrying in my pocket is unlikely. Who needs a lock ring?

Actually, the sticky pin makes sense. It was sold to me as never used, "new-old stock." Allegedly, the owner bought it for the display case in his vape shop, never sold it and, when the shop closed-- he didn't say why-- he flogged it on eBay, where I snapped it up. I have no trouble believing it: not only was the pin frozen, but if there's a scratch on it, I can't see it with a magnifying glass.

Ah, I do love me some 350 mod. Not real powerful, but they're good enough in my normal vape range. And the cute factor is past astonishing and on up into overload. I have 350 tubes for both my MMV Nanos and my MMV Poldiac, as well as my Fakir's Mods FX22. Plus, of course, the Nemesis and Chi You just unscrew to that length. I have noticed over time 350 mods, or rather 350 batteries, are happier with single coil builds. The heat latency is smaller than with duals, so the batteries last longer. And she has a 22mm top cap, so I dug up one of my Old Skool Lemo2s, coiled her up at .7Ω, and am happily vaping away between 22-29 watts.

:rickroll:

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Reactions: Kprthevapr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread