O2 Vapor- Steep discounts on Cartomizers, batteries, and PCCs!! - Come say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VulcanVap3r

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2011
NJ USA
www.o2vapor.com
:toast: Greetings to the ECF community... Come visit us at www.o2vapor.com (quick link: o2v.me) - Pull up a chair.. say hello, and take a look at some of the deals/promotions we have going on..

promo.jpg

PCC Case: for $16 with coupon! (use Code vulcanECF) - normal price $25.00
Specs: 1,000mAh battery

Blank Cartomizers: 12 5-packs for $75.00 - Comes with free Priority Shipping to the USA! That's a final price of $6.25 per pack! (No Coupon Code Necessary!)

Batteries: are on sale for $10 Flat (No Coupon Code Necessary!)
Specs: Black rubberized finish, Green LED, Automatic, Sealed, 7 Second Cut-off, Regulated to 3.6v

Any questions/comments feel free to post or send us a message :2cool:

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I just received my order from O2vapor. I love vape mail! LoL
I am going to give my thoughts and impressions of my new things. I haven't given a lot of reviews but I will from now on. I rarely buy anything from companies without a review or recommendation of some kind. I am sure most of you are the same way.

First the Accessories - O2 Vapor Premium Battery
This thing is beautiful. It has the perfect weight, balanced beautifully. It is actually quite lite, just balanced. Just feels good in your hand. It has a lovely, black, rubberized, velveety, soft feeling, not at all hard and slippery. Total elegance. I love it! The first thing I noticed after the look/feel of the battery is the way it is sealed. I couldn't wait to try it out, so I went to fill a new cartridge and realized I could do the condom system. Took about 10 second to fill the cartridge. More about that later. The draw is great! When I took a draw, I thought WOW! I love the power!!! To finish off it has an emerald green tip which is very cool and pretty.
The battery rates 5 stars ***** in my personal happiness book!

I also ordered the Accessories - O2 Vapor Carrying Case because you need it to charge the batteries. The case is very pretty and extremely functional. It is a slider design top and just slides open to reveal one slot to plug a battery into and one extra slot to carry an extra with you. Just charge the pack and carry it with you. You are all set. There are a lot of technical things about this that you can look up. I care more about being pretty and doing what I need done. This little case is about the size of a ladies compact. It is extremely small to do such a big job. It will easily fit into a pocket or evening bag. It also has pretty blue neon light inside but I have to figure out what all that means later. LOL
The charger rates 4 stars **** in my personal happiness book. 4 because the surface is shiney and looks like it might scratch more easily than some. I am hard on things. I found a small velvet manicure case to carry it in and it fits perfectly. Can you tell I love VELVET?

Next up are the Cartridges - Blank Cartomizers
The cartridges also seem to be weighted just a teensy bit in order to be totally balanced with the battery. Maybe it is my imagination, but it just feels so good. I took everything to my counter where I fill my cartridges and the first thing that hit me (after I took out my tweezers, syringe, paperclip, cup of water, towel, and half dozen other things) is hey! The batteries are sealed. That means I can try to use the condom method! (Sorry for calling it that, but that is what everyone else calls it.) I had never tried this before as my other batteries are NOT sealed. Do not use this method with batteries that are not sealed, as you may ruin your batteries. Anyway, I took the condom tip off the cartridge and filled it 3/4 way with eliquid. Then, slowly lowered the cartridge down into the cap. OMG!!! It worked perfectly! 10 seconds versus 30 minutes to fill up cartridges! The second thing that hit me is.... the cartridge is not wet enough. I put another 1/3 cap of liquid and lowered the cartridge again. That was about perfect. These things really hold a lot of juice! Around 1 and 1/2 caps full. Maybe more, but I was impatient to try them out. They work beautifully. The finished product is one of elegance and beauty.
The cartridges rate 5 stars ***** in my personal happiness book!

A quick note about the company. I am a sucker for family owned businesses and this company is run by very nice people. The shipping is fast and everything is very carefully packed. When you first visit their site, you might think, "wow they don't have a whole lot of things." And they don't carry anything except quality and the best. What they don't have is a bunch of junk! You can tell that a lot of time and personal effort went into choosing every single thing on their site. All of their items are pure quality and the service is wonderful. Friendly, happy people. That's what I like.
The company as a whole rates 5 stars ***** in my personal happiness book!

Take Good Care
Morri

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
My kit is on the way and I am even more excited to get it now!!!! I agree about the owners of O2 Vapor...very professional and down to Earth,(Ironic...for being Vulcans!), shipping has been SUPER FAST...it's just USPS is being slow...O2 Vapor got my package from NJ to Oregon in less than 2 days!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread