• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Obama plans to nationalize police and fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusty shackleford

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Arlen Texas
it seems NOW....a few cities that are about to go bankrupt have been approached by the WH to outsource police and fire to the federal goverment. ON A PER HEAD BASIS...according to the latest census.....It's a sweet deal too....any current lawsuit the city may have are instantly transferred to the feds....all hardware owned by the city is transferred to the feds...the city is totally held harmless against any future lawsuits....the FBI takes over....anybody that don't like it gets a check and shown the door...volunteers move up fast if they agree to play ball...it's the us foresty service with teeth and in the city (sorta...) BO needs a local police force he can control to complete his plan....The older guys and gals are being shown the door....you young guys and gals with young families, will be forced to make a choice...This country is changing.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
.....It's a sweet deal too....
First off, Hello!
I am new to this group so I should have gone somewhere and introduced my self, but all's good I guess!
Secondly, and more importantly, I disagree that this is a "sweet deal".
The rest of your post, I totally agree with.
This country is changing, and it scares me! :ohmy:

rusty shackleford

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Arlen Texas
Last comment....If the elections, in Nov., are not held, for any reason, be afraid and trust no one. They will break you by trying to force you to shoot your neighbors (rioting). One wrinkle in the plan, which might save us, is the troops coming home from war, there may actually be some leaders with balls in the group that can turn the tide. God bless you and guide you.

Net-Cop

Apr 14, 2011
Cols, OH
Last comment....If the elections, in Nov., are not held, for any reason, be afraid and trust no one. They will break you by trying to force you to shoot your neighbors (rioting). One wrinkle in the plan, which might save us, is the troops coming home from war, there may actually be some leaders with balls in the group that can turn the tide. God bless you and guide you.

Were already here, and have been for a while.

Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic

Not on my watch! not now, not ever.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread