Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
just curious if anyone had run a single coil build on mark 1 engine? I found a youtube video of one and it's pretty darn good and wonder, if anyone else has tried it, how it might compare to the single coil base on nano.

video's in german so i just watched near the end when he was wicking it

I run a single coil on my Engine Mini. Plugged the second coil liquid holes with mobile phone audio jack protectors and it works fine.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
20170126_112059 1.jpg
Mine have arrived... I tried taking a drag off of one with the air control closed and it was very tight. Should work great as a MTL tank. I will clean them and vape them shortly.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
View attachment 630975 Mine have arrived... I tried taking a drag off of one with the air control closed and it was very tight. Should work great as a MTL tank. I will clean them and vape them shortly.
Yay!!! They made it! Can't always watch the tracking, it can drive you crazzzzy! Happy for you! :thumbs::thumbs:
The rest of us will have to wait until after Chinese New Year.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Yay!!! They made it! Can't always watch the tracking, it can drive you crazzzzy! Happy for you! :thumbs::thumbs:
The rest of us will have to wait until after Chinese New Year.
Fastest 3F order I ever had delivered. I thought for sure I wouldn't see these until next week... or maybe the earliest Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread