Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
The base o-ring is the little white ring:
13c40e529fd5e894d890a756cb7f83ff.jpg

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I have them sticking through the juice holes a little.

I'll try to make a tighter coil or maybe just squeeze that one a little. I'm still trying to get the hang of doing a spaced coil. I've never quite sure how much space it should have.

I've always spaced my coils. To me the vape is better. As for spacing I just make sure the coils aren't touching each other.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
this might be silly.. but I cant take my driptip off, I wanted to clean it :/
it's super snuggy fit.

I had that problem when I first got mine. I ended up prying it off. And then I chucked it and put on a different one. It's the only thing I didn't like about it.:)

Drewbacca96

Feb 16, 2017
What are we looking at?
This is the tank turned upside to keep the juice in, and placed in the accessories box that came with the tank. It's a perfect fit, and I almost think it's a coincidence not intentional. I assume it works as well as a shot glass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I always use spaced coils and they are never perfectly spaced. Just make sure none are touching.

And I still say that there is no o-ring on the base... they are all on the tank.

Thanks Drewbacca96

You are correct. I should have said it that way..:)

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
Just a heads up. I had a few dry hits on this last night and again this morning. I took it apart to try and diagnose and realized that my positive post was quite loose. It is only press fit in and how somehow worked loose, I pushed it back in with a small screwdriver and all seems well now. So if you're getting strange resistance readings or dry hits, check your positive post.

dave51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2014
oklahoma
Just a heads up. I had a few dry hits on this last night and again this morning. I took it apart to try and diagnose and realized that my positive post was quite loose. It is only press fit in and how somehow worked loose, I pushed it back in with a small screwdriver and all seems well now. So if you're getting strange resistance readings or dry hits, check your positive post.

I had the same problem while installing a coil
I keep pressure on the positive post while positioning the coil to keep it from happening

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You must be using the Mini.

Yes, I was talking about the mini. I have the nano also and struggled some at first with it too until ricks suggested that I go with a smaller coil in the nano. I'm running a 2mm spaced 26/32 Clapton coil in the nano and getting great flavor. I started out with my normal 3mm tight wrapped Clapton in the nano at first and wasn't getting great flavor from it. The flavor in the nano has been great since I put in the 2mm coil. I don't remember how many wraps it was but it came out to .55 ohm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread