Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Wow Rocco, you are amazing. We just finished packing for todays mail and I look here and see you have remembered this and we didnt. You are absolutely correct, January 7th 2012 at around 9:00AM was our last cigarette. Picked our first kits up in the mail that morning, it was a couple of the cigalikes from Aquavapor with PCC (Charging pack) along with a variety of juices. Within a week I ordered myself an eGo with various toppers (CEs and Plastic carto tanks) and a few weeks after that The Mrs was ready to move up from the cigalikes too.

After trying many things over the next several months, building my own mods and deciding we wanted glass cartomizer tanks because of what we saw some eLiquids doing to plastic. I set to make our own because the ones that were available then were something like $80 each. You know how that turned out ;)

So yeah, THREE YEARS... woot woot, thanks for reminding us and wow what a change it has made.

PS, hey we got chickens now :) Dont know if I have mentioned it but The Mrs caught the bug and is lookin to start hatching more soon. Sort of went hand in hand with the gardening we started on last year. If things turn out well this year we should have loads of fresh eggs, chicken and home grown veggies. I mention this because it seems to go along with other things related to improvement of ones health like quitting smoking or losing extra weight :D

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I already gave her your hellos and she was quite impressed that you remembered. Thanks again as it would have surely slipped by and you are correct it is an accomplishment.

We had that cold snap last week, broke a few water lines. I dont how in the world you folks in real cold country manage, we got down to a 15F low one night and over the years I have seen as low as 7F but that kind of cold is thankfully rare. We are back up above freezing now, this is our three weeks of early spring I hope. This happens sometimes in January and I love these days in the low 70s and nights just above the ice mark. Expect a long cold blast in a few weeks then we get to start on that garden for 2015, loads of plans and tons of seeds... just hope we get half of it done :)

9 weeks til last expected frost, I keep a close eye on that one. :D

ETA*** The Mrs just told me she saw -20 in some places back in your neck of the woods. Man thats terrible, I feel for you buddy. Keep #1 close, just tell her its for both of your safety ;)

Last edited:

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Happy vaping anniversary OCD sir (and Ms. OCD). :)

Speak of the devil. My friend Morandir835 just recently celebrated his 4 years of vaping. In fact we got together and recorded a few thoughts about it. My favorite vendor got a shout out at minute 14 and 32 but I accidentally used your first name. It is just two guys, having a good time with a little help from alcohol, sharing a conversation. I would love to share if you want a chuckle and don't mind the name slip and it's OK with Morandir. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

Last edited:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Its all good Rocco, the proof is in the puddin you know ;) What I mean is that the celebration has been the last three years we have spent smoke free and how we feel today for it.

Yes Morandir835, DC was great fun for us and getting to visit with you folks was a big part of that.

WillyZee, thanks :D

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Wow Rocco, you are amazing. We just finished packing for todays mail and I look here and see you have remembered this and we didnt. You are absolutely correct, January 7th 2012 at around 9:00AM was our last cigarette. Picked our first kits up in the mail that morning, it was a couple of the cigalikes from Aquavapor with PCC (Charging pack) along with a variety of juices. Within a week I ordered myself an eGo with various toppers (CEs and Plastic carto tanks) and a few weeks after that The Mrs was ready to move up from the cigalikes too.

After trying many things over the next several months, building my own mods and deciding we wanted glass cartomizer tanks because of what we saw some eLiquids doing to plastic. I set to make our own because the ones that were available then were something like $80 each. You know how that turned out ;)

So yeah, THREE YEARS... woot woot, thanks for reminding us and wow what a change it has made.

:toast: Grats to you OCD and the Mrs. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread