Status
Not open for further replies.

mwdenko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Ohio
I think there needs to be some agreeing to disagree and let it go.

But... But...

bb4add2155260901c4fef0e25ba1dc58.jpg

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Mine will show up while I'm at work and then I won't be able to use it after work cause the kids will all be home. I don't vape in front of my kids. The kids usually have plans with friends for Friday nights so I'll probably get to get her set up and roaring later tonight. It's gonna be a good night.

Vapeaholic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
NE Texas
This is awesome. Just bash a guy in a location that he can't respond to your criticism. I've lost respect for my fellow reonaughts. Unreal.

Truly.

The vaping community is starting to turn me off.

Sh t happens. Get over yourself.

You are lucky he offered to help at all.

You guys have fun bashing people that can't respond.

Pathetic truly pathetic.
Sent from my Windows 8 phone on Tapatalk

I'm in complete and total agreement with you. While I'm happy for Rob and the huge growth in his business as word gets around about how great the Reo is, it has changed this community in a way that makes me spend more and more time elsewhere on ECF. The Reoville of old was a much better place to hang out than it is now. My definition of a REOnaut does not apply to a large percentage of the people who hang out here now. Old school REOnaut's and some of the newbies here are fantastic people and DO fit in with what Reoville used to be. However..........

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I'm in complete and total agreement with you. While I'm happy for Rob and the huge growth in his business as word gets around about how great the Reo is, it has changed this community in a way that makes me spend more and more time elsewhere on ECF. The Reoville of old was a much better place to hang out than it is now. My definition of a REOnaut does not apply to a large percentage of the people who hang out here now. Old school REOnaut's and some of the newbies here are fantastic people and DO fit in with what Reoville used to be. However..........

I love my Reos, love my Odins, and love vaping. But there's a considerable part of the vaping community that is turning me off lately. I'm slowly becoming a 'hermit' vaper.

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
The only fact that I see here is that those complaining have surely read in this thread that there is an official supplier thread where Craig can respond to their complaints, yet they refuse to migrate there and give him an opportunity to respond to their gripes.

And we should all move to that thread and stop posting here, even if mods don't close it.

I, for one, am ending my posts here and unsubscribing. Join us! Join us!

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Ok, this will be my last post then I will post over in Loki Labs. At least I will try my best cause I am a reonaut that's lovin the Odin. I'm vaping Nicotickets Absolute Crème Brulee in my Odin on my Reo and OMFG! (that's freakin' , I don't use that other word :D) I am in heaven, this is the best vape I've ever had. Hands down.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
U have been infiltrated by the entitlement generation.

freedogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Erie,Pa
Mailman just brought my Odin.

Not only did Craig include a free stubby dt, now he also includes a couple spare screws and o-rings.

One of the screws is longer so if you have the center post wire hole prob as I did with my 1st Odin the longer screw will take care of it!! Very smart move Craig!!

And thanx for the dt....just hurry on those Routers!! lol

Now I must build 2 Russ coils, fill a REO with some Virus and enjoy my newest Odin while other people compain.

Life is good!!

ElConquistador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
Oklahoma
Got it, washed it, wrapped it, vaped it, and photographed it. First dual coil build ever was a success, shooting for 1 ohm, got 1.1 ohms (dual 10 wraps w/30 gauge Kanthal). It's nice.

This sucker is, indeed, very airy, even with the AFC almost closed. I'm now a lung man.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread