Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Wow, can't wait to get my hands on the Odysseus. When I got my first I addy, I was blown away and
Knowing Imeo and the history of the gg all I could say was the next generation is going to be a game changer Imeo you are a grand master mod builder.

Thank you very much my old good friend cappy. I hope you are well buddy:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have to say that this thing will be a true game changer. For Imeo to be so confident of it says a lot! :thumbs:

I know more details are coming but already to hear how versatile and how many ways it can be utilized sounds like the biggest thing to come to the world of PV's. The more we hear, the more exciting it is becoming. Like everyone else, I am anxious to see the video presentation Imeo will be making on it! :)

Its an all in one machine Major. We will forget that we have to carry 3-4 devices together to vape different style of atomizers. We will carry only 2 parts of every change we want to make. Its construction is build to last and we will not need anything else as you see on its description on the first post. There is nothing left that we will need and we will not have. It can be separated in small pieces and it can be reassembled again. Its a real machine.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Imeo did actually answer this directly a page or 2 back in this thread :)

He said that the rebuildable atty in Odysseus will fit into the UFS and that he may offer the rebuildable atty part for sale separately for those who have a UFS and may not be able to afford a full Odysseus.

That would be cool, then, but it does not sound like the priority -- but shouldn't the rebuildable atty be offered first to us extemely loyal family members? You know I'm not trolling, Imeo, just on a budget!:) I like my Iattys and everything, I'm not apprehensive about building my own (and I often do!!!:lol::lol::lol:)......like I said, if it isn't to be, it won't be for me I guess.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi imeo I am looking forward to the Odysseus with baited breath and of course the HD vid,but can I ask have you completed the design of the VV yet?.......If you have when can we expect this to appear please.

I have almost finished the VV tests. It works like a charm. Now I have to order from USA the parts for it. I will do that in maybe 1-2 weeks cliff

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
I have almost finished the VV tests. It works like a charm. Now I have to order from USA the parts for it. I will do that in maybe 1-2 weeks cliff
Yes we have to have vv add on with odyss, I want my machine to be a monster! This is what I expect it to be when vv come out. A GG MONSTER :)
Very good job you do Imeo with all of this. Thank you again buddy :)

Vaypor_Phi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, Texas
Wow, can't wait to get my hands on the Odysseus. When I got my first I addy, I was blown away and
Knowing Imeo and the history of the gg all I could say was the next generation is going to be a game changer Imeo you are a grand master mod builder.

Imeo, Cappy has always said since the release of iAtty 1, the iAtty 2 will be absolutely out of this world. By the looks of things, he was right...

Congrats Imeo on another cutting edge device. I hope to have at least one before I visit Chicago for the Christmas Windy City Vapers meet. That would be a very Merry Christmas for many of us.

Last edited:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Imeo, Cappy has always said since the release of iAtty 1, the iAtty 2 will be absolutely out of this world. By the looks of things, he was right...

Congrats Imeo on another cutting edge device. I hope to have at least one before I visit Chicago for the Christmas Windy City Vapers meet. That would be a very Merry Christmas for many of us.

Awesome!!! Can't wait to meet you!!!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread