• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Off To See The Wiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Looks like everyone is settling in. Welcome over Tib's,Jim,Classy,CES,Pot and Keonne(Nice to see some new blood).Haven't seen Fudgey yet,but I'm sure she'll be here.

Had a really nice drive home from work. The city surprised me with plowed streets and a 3 foot wall of plowed snow across my driveway.There are going to be a few heart attacks associated with this. Feel bad for the old folks who have to shovel this heavy snow to get in and out of their driveways. Our mayor is a tool. If you google Jim Fouts,you can see what the old bugger has been up to. Pretty contoversal story where I live.

:)Wiz!

no dis Wiz, but when your gov paid the largest medicare fraud fine in usa history and then took 100 million out of his pocket and bought a gov seat, hell it hurts to type this, we are all in trouble.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Ouch Wiz. I'd be a bit miffed at the driveway barricades as well.

when i lived in dc, mayor B(crack mayor barry, love him really), got in a lot of trouble for only snow plowing black streets,look it up it was a riot.

voted for him twice and do think he was the man,ps saw him as a player in the club one time.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Oh but I'm not happy.

There's a thread in the New Members forum:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...2-e-cig-super-bowl-commercial-sneak-peak.html

Take a look at the advert that's linked in that thread.
I don't want to see large audience exposure of the e-cig associated with toilet humor meself.
It could be a farce and I asked as much in the e-mail I sent Vapor Zone.
If it is really an intended ad though I asked them to reconsider running the thing.

I sent an e-mail stating my objections here:

service@VaporZone.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread