Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrj

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
DFW, TX
LOL...actually its V8 juice...so when you vape with every hit you get a full serving of vegetables for the day

hahahhahahahaa

feels-bad-man.jpg

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
Since vaporizer has basically nailed Boba's flavor, I'm just happy that it's something tangible - that we can all figure it out individually if we're persistent!

Personally I started to lean towards AVE's C&D flavor, thinking it would become my favorite over Boba's in due time. But this thread has been very inspiring and I'm now back to Boba's as my #1 flavor. I now think Boba's tastes a bit like Amaretto. I'm thinking differently when I vape.... focusing on a single flavor rather than singling out each nuance.

By year's end, I'll have figured out Boba's on my own, and even if I'm wrong, it'll still be fun, what the heck!

Vaporizer, take it to the grave! Don't you dare tell anyone the secret. Just knowing you got it means you're first, and first is forever :)

(I bet you already told at least one person... that's quite a secret to keep to yourself!)

Happy vaping to all you Boba lovers!

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
i havnt....and its killing me!!!!!!!! but who knows...theres a upstate NY vapers meeting coming up and i might have to let the cat out of the bag lol :) im gonna try my best though...il maybe drop some hints every once in a while...and let vapers figure it out for themselves! but then again ddrj is really convincing so maybe he'll get enlightened one of these days :)

Synonymous

Jul 19, 2010
Indiana
I just got my first 5v device (a passthrough) and I'm getting a big cinnamon flavor that I never got before. Not the hot candy flavor but a fresh, mellow, off the stick flavor. It's coming more on the exhale through the nostrils.

I'm loving the 5 volts! It's exactly what I needed. 3.7 was too weak and LS atties seemed a little harsh or hot. 5 volts seems to be smooth but I'm getting great vapor and throat hit. Mark me down for the 5 volt sweet spot fan club. I can't wait for my GLV-2 to hit my mailbox!! I ordered it Monday but it feels like I ordered it weeks ago.

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
Something to try, everyone... before bedtime, or just when you wake up, clean your atomizer the best you can. Now, vape the Boba's Bounty.

First thing in the morning, on a clean atomizer, I've been noticing that for my favorite juices, I taste them best. So for Boba's, give it a try and see if you get any interesting flavor nuances.

I noticed cinnamon a few times, much like Synonymous said (welcome to the 5v club, Syn!) and often, the Amaretto/Graham flavors really hit me on the head!

Try the morning vape if you can remember to do it, and maybe it'll help you decipher the Boba Riddle :)

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
I love Boba's Bounty and have been trying to figure out what the ingredients are but none of the ingredients are really dominant so I am finding it hard to decipher. My gf says it smells like a "homeless" guy and doesn't smell anything like the other tobacco liquids I vape. I have to agree with her because I first thought the smell in my car was from this filthy pee filled parking lot I parked in the last time I went to Waikiki but when I continued to smell this weeks after parking there, I realized it was coming from the Boba's that I was vaping while driving. :laugh:

Any thoughts or hints of the ingredients would be appreciated:)
Ps, here's a pic of my Precious-L and my Boba's along with some other flavors I buy from Avejuice.
Aloha, Keith
sbounty1ooml.jpg

dsc03363m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread