Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny bobcat

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Colorado
Wow, Boba's on a clean atty is :censored: crazy good. On an interesting side note I discovered a new atty cleaning method, the steel tube somehow came right off my atty, revealing all of the innards thus enabling me it get it super duper clean, right down to removing all of the gunk from the battery connector, it was amazing how much crap was jammed in there.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
When I vaped BB for the first time (five minutes ago) I IMMEDIATELY got the flavor of Nutrigrain Bar! The MIXED BERRY Nutrigrain bar! I'm not even kidding-- It tastes EXACTLY LIKE IT! I even have some and just compared. This is crazy!
DELISH!!!

What is up with this juice? Wow.

I still get a rosey/flowery taste. Vapeing it off and on for the last 3 weeks.

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
Just curious. Does Boba's have a "pepper" taste to it at all?

I really don't like the pepper tasting t-bac flavors. I would like to pull the trigger on this one, just not sure yet.

I'm okay with caramel, vanilla, nutty flavors.

Jimmy, the Boba's does not have a pepper taste like sweet caroline and mad smooth. I know exactly what pepper taste you are talking about and it seems I am not the only one that doesn't like this particular taste.

I guarantee you will love this flavor if you like the flavors those flavors you listed. Not 1 single flavor is dominant yet this juice is so addicting, you will not even be able to describe what flavor you think stands out. It is like they all hit you at once subtly and smoothly.

Aloha, Keith

Jimmy, the Boba's does not have a pepper taste like sweet caroline and mad smooth. I know exactly what pepper taste you are talking about and it seems I am not the only one that doesn't like this particular taste.

I guarantee you will love this flavor if you like the flavors those flavors you listed. Not 1 single flavor is dominant yet this juice is so addicting, you will not even be able to describe what flavor you think stands out. It is like they all hit you at once subtly and smoothly.

Aloha, Keith

Shaka brah! Thanks for the response. I appreciate it. I'm ordering it now. Mahalo nui loa!!

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
Wow, Boba's on a clean atty is :censored: crazy good. On an interesting side note I discovered a new atty cleaning method, the steel tube somehow came right off my atty, revealing all of the innards thus enabling me it get it super duper clean, right down to removing all of the gunk from the battery connector, it was amazing how much crap was jammed in there.

the same thing happened to me about a week ago...i looked at my atty and it seemed bent and i was ...... cuz i thought it was broke...i unscrewed it and noticed that the tube was comming disconnected from the threads and with a little nudge they cam apart and i finally figured out how they make the atomizers!!!!! I thought it was such a hard process but it is so simple!!!!! The glue or apoxy or whatever hold them together on mine was a greenish tint?!?!? But ya....very easy to clean!!! and when i put it back together it held very nicely!!! If it gets hit or something i think it will come apart but with a little TLC i think 9it should be fine!! Weird that you made this post cuz i was gonna say something about it soon!!!

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
its just 2 wires connected from the metal coil/sponge material to the thread peice...i bet it is easy to fix them too!!! I bet a lot of problems is the wires giving out or soming undone...with a little solder and a steady hand i bet i could fix 75% of the atty out there! ha ha...i should start a recycling business! $$$$$$ paid for your old atomizers!!!! Got e-cig ujnk? ILL TAKE IT!!!

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
Still waiting for "the vaporizer" to say what he thinks is the main flavor of the Boba's.;)

Jimmy, Please let us know what you think is the main ingredient in Boba's after you try it, for the life of me I cannot figure it out even after vaping 100's of mls of it.

Synonymous, for some reason this has happened to the avejuice's website before, I seriously doubt it is a real security issue because Ben addressed this once before. I tested it with some website scanners and it is safe, you can confirm this a google scan also Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.avejuice.com

Aloha, Keith

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
im positive ive got it right because i have a juice from another supplier that ive vaped back to back with boba's and they are 90% similar...BUT...that extra 10% makes boba's 100% better because there is still some mystery in the vape...I cant give it away!!! Im sworn to secrecy! But i will say this...the flavor i noticed was 100% there when i first got it and now it has become more subtle..which is why i say its only 90% of the flavor now...Before i thought it was more like 99% of the flavor but it has steeped and become more uniform with the rest of the flavors

Synonymous

Jul 19, 2010
Indiana
Still waiting for "the vaporizer" to say what he thinks is the main flavor of the Boba's.;)

Jimmy, Please let us know what you think is the main ingredient in Boba's after you try it, for the life of me I cannot figure it out even after vaping 100's of mls of it.

Synonymous, for some reason this has happened to the avejuice's website before, I seriously doubt it is a real security issue because Ben addressed this once before. I tested it with some website scanners and it is safe, you can confirm this a google scan also Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.avejuice.com

Aloha, Keith

I didn't mean to imply it was unsafe. Just irritates me that work blocked it. I just checked and it's unblocked today. Go figure. Fantasy Football is not blocked today either. There must be some VP's that vape and play FF. That's the only way to get things unblocked here it seems.

As to the flavor. I'm at the point where I'd like to know what vaporizer thinks is one of the ingredients too. The point of this thread was to discuss what we think about it, what it tastes like, etc. If he's got another flavor from another vendor that is "like" BB then I'm curious about that too. Oh well. I like it and will continue to vape it as my primary juice anyway.

Vaporizer, if you're sworn to secrecy, why bring it up in the first place? I'm sure whatever you say it is, there will be 50 others who say it's something else. If it's just so obvious, there would already be an overwhelming consensus. JMO.

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
I chatted with vaporizer through private messages just before he blurted on this thread that he may have found the main secret ingredient to Boba's. I think that it must be truly exciting to figure out something like Boba's - as it is one of the most elusive flavors in the e-cig world - and to have the feeling you hit the nail on the head when Ben doesn't respond. I think I would be all 'I figured it out!' too. Haha!

Anyway, I might have influenced vaporizer to keep a lid on the secret, for one main reason that might not be so obvious to the casual e-liquid buyer. If you look at the top-viewed liquids on Alien Vision's website, Boba's is #1, with over 4500 page hits, followed by C&D and Flue Cured, with 2000 and 1600 hits respectively. That's a good indicator that Boba's Bounty is more than just a top-selling product, but also that its mysterious flavor could be part of its appeal.

If vaporizer is on the mark, and everyone starts spreading the word, it could hit Alien Vision's business pretty hard. I'm sure if another magical blend, like, say... Geoff's Blend from Tasty Vapor - were to be dissected and revealed, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. But unveiling Boba's can be a little scary considering it's from a small company that basically makes a living off of it.

However, vaporizer did leave me with 2 hints about the flavoring and I haven't seen it discussed in this thread yet. He told me something about the cost of the ingredient, and where I could look for it. With those 2 hints, it really narrows things down to where we could all figure this out without vaporizer coming out and saying what it is.

Before I give out the 2 hints, I'll let vaporizer go first, if he wants to say it :)

Vaporizer, say the word and I'll give out the hints for you! Personally I haven't gone scouting for the flavoring yet... I'm scared that I'll actually figure it out and go 'oh, that's all it was?'

Steakpak

Sep 1, 2010
Illinois
I've been reading this thread since it was posted and didn't want to believe the hype. I couldn't imagine how a juice could be so "interesting". So I reluctantly placed my order with avejuice to give it a try. I ordered menthol drops with it because I figured I probably wouldn't like it and I would just be able to drown it with menthol if needed. Well, my order arrived yesterday and I haven't stopped vaping it. This stuff is crazy. It's not that it's full of flavor or anything. It's just an awesome taste and smooth vape. Really indescribable. You just need to try it to understand it. I never thought I'd order a 100ml bottle of juice but I'm pretty sure there will be one in the near future. Thanks lasttango for making this thread. Great suggestion.

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
I'm in the same boat Boba's is great stuff, the Flue cured is just as good and I have no complaints about the C&D either. I bought 18mg bottles and was wondering how much the flavor is effected if I up it to 24mg?

Harry, you know the funny thing is, I tried both the 24mg and the 6mg, the 24mg seemed to have more flavor with a good throat hit as well. On my next order I am going to ask Ben if he could make it with extra flavoring because although the juice is highly addicting, it could use more flavor.

Steakpak, I would be careful using those menthol drops, I ordered 3 of those and got carried away the first time. Those drops are so strong that no more than 2 or 3 drops are needed for the 12ml bottle. My advice to anyone is to take it easy with that because it is super powerful mind blowing stuff.

Aloha, Keith

Steakpak

Sep 1, 2010
Illinois
Steakpak, I would be careful using those menthol drops, I ordered 3 of those and got carried away the first time. Those drops are so strong that no more than 2 or 3 drops are needed for the 12ml bottle. My advice to anyone is to take it easy with that because it is super powerful mind blowing stuff.

Aloha, Keith

Yeah, I've been experimenting with it. It is definitely some potent liquid. I mixed 25 drops of flue cured and 3 menthol drops and it seems to be just enough menthol for me. But I also enjoy the high menthol flavor and cooling effect. Reminds me of being 13 and stealing my moms Virginia slims. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread