Not open for further replies.

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
:D consider it done. PM or email me with what you would like

Hi, pretty quiet on the form for Canada E-juice,just placed an order for the... Smooth Peach ,Grape juice ,Pear & Watermelon.

did not know about the 10% off code.Maybe you guy's will slip in an xtra 6ml surprise...hehe.
Hawger

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
they should both be back in stock tomorrow evening.

2012/05/02 22:48 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
14:26 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
10:45 MISSISSAUGA Canada Post processing error; item re-routed. Possible delay :mad:

Any ETA on when Ry4 double and jolly rancher will be back in stock? I loved the jolly rancher and I wanted to try out the double that seems to be getting really good reviews

DIGIDY

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Niagara Region
I added Nice and Smooth and Super Fruity (30ml 18 mg 70/30.. if that matters) to my order. When I tried to use the 10% ECF coupon it says "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!" It does work on the Double RY4 (super excited to try) Is it just the new juices, the code doesnt work on... Will the code work on the new juices in the future??!

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Try again now. We had made some changes and the coupon code wasn't applied

Thanks

I added Nice and Smooth and Super Fruity (30ml 18 mg 70/30.. if that matters) to my order. When I tried to use the 10% ECF coupon it says "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!" It does work on the Double RY4 (super excited to try) Is it just the new juices, the code doesnt work on... Will the code work on the new juices in the future??!

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
We could. send us an email with the address details and I can check what the shipping cost would be

Had a question from one of my review viewers, he is in the states and wanted to order some juice but there appears to be no option for that? So you guys ship to the US?

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
awesome. were glad you like them. im loving the black cherry myself. my new fav vape :p

Just got my latest bag of juices, have not tested them all yet, but you guys are quickly becoming one of my favorite juice vendors! Nice clean flavors, not too strong....just right for the most part. Video reviews coming soon. Keep up the good work :)

Rttch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Edmonton
I just put in my second order and hope that you can sort through all the corrections that I had to make. :oops: (Check your email).

I ordered some new flavours and look forward to seeing them in the mail soon. Nice flavours.

Oh yeah, I just realized that I made a mistake on my first order and it had me confused for a bit. I noticed that one of my bottles said that it was Raspberry Candies and I was absolutely certain that I just got the Raspberry flavour, since I'm more into finding good natural fruit flavours and am not into the candy stuff. I went to check my transaction history and sure enough, I ordered the Candies version. Glad I didn't put up a review of it because I would have said that it tasted too much like raspberry candy and not like a fresh raspberry. I made sure to check my list twice this time before I put in my order.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread