Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
While you are taking requests, someone needs to make a nice Cherry Koolaid type vape! that would be a winner.....also I posted another Canada E-juice review on my channel if you want to check it out :D

We will see what we can come up with. Cherry koolaid does sound good

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Glad to hear your happy.

surprised you didn't like the RY4's. haven't herd anyone mention it tasting vanilla. just more of a maple syrup taste rather then caramel.

the RY4 Double has been by far our biggest seller. Watermelon being the second biggest.

feel free to leave reviews on them and we will replace them with anything else you may want with your next order

Cheers

Gotta say for the price and having the juice in hand the next day (in Toronto), you're great. The throat hit is pretty mellow for me, but the flavour is also nice and clean, so it's worth the muted throat hit. I'm going to steep these and try again in a couple of days.

After all the good reviews I'm pretty unimpressed with the RY4 and RY4 double, but I am definitely biased. I greatly dislike vanilla and that's almost all I can taste with both these juices. :( I know it's common for RY4s, but could you add it to the description ? I much prefer RY4s with a strong caramel with a hint of tobacco and little to no vanilla.

I don't want to turn anyone off completely though, these definitely are good juices ..

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Just an update. RY4 Double is back in stock. This batch is massive so we shouldn't worry about running out again. we just didn't want to invest too much money into flavours we were not sure would sell.

Drink section has been added too. Only a few so far but that will change soon

new flavours are:

Cantaloupe
Mango
Pineapple
Blueberry
Pina Colada
Cotton Candy
Juicy Fruit
Hawaiian Punch
French Vanilla

Enjoy

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Just an update. RY4 Double is back in stock. This batch is massive so we shouldn't worry about running out again. we just didn't want to invest too much money into flavours we were not sure would sell.

Drink section has been added too. Only a few so far but that will change soon

new flavours are:

Cantaloupe
Mango
Pineapple
Blueberry
Pina Colada
Cotton Candy
Juicy Fruit
Hawaiian Punch
French Vanilla

Enjoy

:ohmy: looks like some more juices right up my alley! I am looking for a new blueberry. Have to get caught up on bills first, but definitely have to check out the new flavors

Rttch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Edmonton
Have you guys ever tried a Grower's apple cider compared to an Okanagan apple cider? I personally find that the Okanagan cider has a clean crisp taste to it (my fav, other than my grandparent's homemade cider) and the Grower's has more of a "hot apple cider" (with no alcohol) thick taste to it. I personally prefer my cider to have that crisp zing! taste to it and for it to be cold. Hence, in my analogy, Grower's isn't my favourite for an apple cider taste.

My point to this is that I tried your Granny Smith juice and it tastes just like the Grower's brand. Not really a tart and sweet Granny specific taste, but more like a syrupy, hot apple cider taste to it. I didn't want to put this up as a review on your site, because this is the first time that I've had a specific fruit liquid from you guys that did not represent the taste according to it's title. I'm not a fan of it due to my taste preference, but I could see others enjoying it. I would call it Apple Cider and not Granny Smith.

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Have you guys ever tried a Grower's apple cider compared to an Okanagan apple cider? I personally find that the Okanagan cider has a clean crisp taste to it (my fav, other than my grandparent's homemade cider) and the Grower's has more of a "hot apple cider" (with no alcohol) thick taste to it. I personally prefer my cider to have that crisp zing! taste to it and for it to be cold. Hence, in my analogy, Grower's isn't my favourite for an apple cider taste.

My point to this is that I tried your Granny Smith juice and it tastes just like the Grower's brand. Not really a tart and sweet Granny specific taste, but more like a syrupy, hot apple cider taste to it. I didn't want to put this up as a review on your site, because this is the first time that I've had a specific fruit liquid from you guys that did not represent the taste according to it's title. I'm not a fan of it due to my taste preference, but I could see others enjoying it. I would call it Apple Cider and not Granny Smith.

thanks for the heads up. I will look into that one

hope everyone's ready for the long weekend.

traffics crazy

fireworks bought

here we go :D

Hope everyone has a good long weekend

cheers

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Well. Looks like we have outgrown our location.

We will be moving and to thank everyone for bringing us to this point we will be having a week long sale

Coupon Code: MOVE
20% off

sale is active now and ends July 31st

your total must be $50 or more to qualify for free shipping

there should be no interruption in shipping during this process

Enjoy

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
So i smell a big sale coming for BC day :D Even though you are not in BC??!! lol. Just checking.

LOL. im there in spirit :D

BC is where im from. Vancouver specifically. My mean ol parents dragged me to this province when i was young buck and been stuck here ever since and having my daughter now means no moving back

have to admit i get a bit jealous when i see your videos :p

anyways. here's a code for anyone to use until midnight tomorrow

code: CIVIC
20% off
total including coupon must be $50 or more to count for free shipping

Cheers

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
LOL. im there in spirit :D

BC is where im from. Vancouver specifically. My mean ol parents dragged me to this province when i was young buck and been stuck here ever since and having my daughter now means no moving back

have to admit i get a bit jealous when i see your videos :p

anyways. here's a code for anyone to use until midnight tomorrow

code: CIVIC
20% off
total including coupon must be $50 or more to count for free shipping

Cheers

Woohoo! Ask and you shall receive :) very nice of you.

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Any plans for a flavor shot type thing in the future? I think my Keylime and Pina Colada could use a bump.

you mean like a flavour boost option?

possibly in the future we may have that kind of option.

I will look into if we can get the next batch bumped up a tad for those 2

Thanks for the input

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
you mean like a flavour boost option?

possibly in the future we may have that kind of option.

I will look into if we can get the next batch bumped up a tad for those 2

Thanks for the input

I will get some reviews done soon, I have a bunch of your juice here, it's been 42 degrees in the kitchen I work at, after 8 or 9 hours in there I barely have the energy to move when I get home...couple days off here soon though so I will get to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread