** Official canadaejuice Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapel

Aug 11, 2012
Toronto
Just got my order Thanks guys!

lol didn't see the discount codes

But I'm a few puffs into my Menthol juice and happy so far with my 70/30 18mg juice. it tastes great but because it's my first order but I'm wondering what mix should i be ordering or how should i adjust my next order to get a little more throat hit should I change to 50/50? or higher nic?

Review on Vanilla Cupcake and Regular tobacco coming up in a bit.

Thanks,
Chapel

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
You can still use the ECF coupon if you have not any time once

For more throat hit you would want a higher nic strength. The base ratio won't make a whole lot of difference when it comes to that.

Glad your happy so far and look forward to your reviews

Just got my order Thanks guys!

lol didn't see the discount codes

But I'm a few puffs into my Menthol juice and happy so far with my 70/30 18mg Juice. it tastes great but because it's my first order but I'm wondering what mix should i be ordering or how should i adjust my next order to get a little more throat hit should I change to 50/50? or higher nic?

Review on Vanilla Cupcake and Regular Tobacco coming up in a bit.

Thanks,
Chapel

Chapel

Aug 11, 2012
Toronto
Update Review:

Menthol: 4.5/5 I'm very happy with this and I'm running out very quickly :) just about to make my next Order
Vanilla Cupcake: 3/5 good Vape just a little too subtle on flavour for me.
Tobacco: 3/5 good Vape but it has a bit of soapy taste, the smell and aroma are tobacco flavoured just that soapy taste which I've read is slightly common no matter the brand or maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Chapel

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
We have herd people say it taste a bit floral. We get mixed reviews for it but most seem to prefer the RY4 Double instead.

We did add a new tobacco yesterday though that is more of a flue cured taste

We also added a new blueberry the is more like fresh blueberries than our original

Thank you for the feedback we appreciate it greatly.

Update Review:

Menthol: 4.5/5 I'm very happy with this and I'm running out very quickly :) just about to make my next Order
Vanilla Cupcake: 3/5 good Vape just a little too subtle on flavour for me.
Tobacco: 3/5 good Vape but it has a bit of soapy taste, the smell and aroma are tobacco flavoured just that soapy taste which I've read is slightly common no matter the brand or maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Chapel

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Glad you like it. its my new day to day vape. The old Blueberry is in the candy section now

Watch out for a few new flavours this week :D

Cheers

The new blueberry is fantastic ... way more like the fruit. Seems like the candy has been taken out and its just the blueberry left. Like a jam or syrup so not quite like the berry but better than the candy flavour like before.

Its very very good!

Chapel

Aug 11, 2012
Toronto
Just received my new order and jumped into the Peach Gummies, not knowing what to expect I was pleasantly surprised 4/5 gonna dive into the others and get back to you with in depth reviews on double chocolate and strawberry.

My daily in now Vanilla Cupcake: which is great if you're looking for a subtle flavor that's not over powering and still has the right mix to satisfy the recently converted (from cigarettes). Vanilla 70/30 18mg

Cheers and Thanks,
Chapel

rob79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Canada
Just wanted to drop by and get the word out that these juices are great. I got a batch of 7 different flavours today (watermelon, lemon lime, werthers original, cantaloupe, apple tobacco, tobacco, and menthol) and they're all great. The tobacco one isn't as impressive as the others, but I have a feeling it will grow on me. Kylan is super nice to talk to, answers questions promptly, and provides great overall service. I plan to order from here often. Great vendor!

rob79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Canada
Can anyone on here tell me which of the RY4's are closest to the Dekang one? I'm gearing up for my next order from canadaejuice (the service can't be beat), and don't know if I should order a big jug of the regular, double, or Asian. RY4 is my go-to at this point, but the only one I've ever had is the Dekang one (18mg 70/30). Any thoughts on that?

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
I couldn't really comment on that as im not big on the tobacco flavours myself however we sell way more of the double version than any other flavour

Can anyone on here tell me which of the RY4's are closest to the Dekang one? I'm gearing up for my next order from canadaejuice (the service can't be beat), and don't know if I should order a big jug of the regular, double, or Asian. RY4 is my go-to at this point, but the only one I've ever had is the Dekang one (18mg 70/30). Any thoughts on that?

rob79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Canada
I couldn't really comment on that as im not big on the tobacco flavours myself however we sell way more of the double version than any other flavour

Cool. I was reading through the reviews on your site and couldn't really get a definitive answer. I'm not usually a picky person, but this Dekang RY4 is the one that's keeping me off tobacco, so I'm trying to err on the side of caution. That being said, I'll probably order a jug of the double and one of the regular. Worse case scenario is that I end up mixing them together :).

In the meantime, if anyone who likes tobacco flavours sees this, let me know your thoughts!

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Happy thanksgiving everyone.

If you haven't noticed we have added a few new flavours to the line up. Red Bull, Nectarine, Gummy Cherries, Kiwi, Strawberries and Cream, and Belgium Waffle.

Were also working on a Chocolate Mint flavour that will be available next week,

Hope everyone has a safe holiday
CV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread