** Official canadaejuice Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litcube

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Canada
Alright. Received all 24 flavours in the mail.

I can only do so many at a time, so I'll keep updating. I'm going to be a busy dude.

All vaped on an ego twist with a T2 Kanger:

Rating System 1 - 5:
Overall (would I buy this again) / Flavour strength (1=subtle 5=strong) / Flavour accuracy (i.e. does it taste like carmel?)

------------

Wether's Caramel Candy: 2 / 1 / 1
If I hadn't read the label, I wouldn't have a clue what this is supposed to be. A hint of sweet potato would have been my guess, I suppose.

Watermelon: 2 / 2 / 4
This is definitely watermelon, pretty mellow/subtle.

Litcube

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Canada
Got my HH 357 in working order now. Continuing..

Nice & Smooth Tobacco: 4 / 3 / 3
First hit off of this I got a lot of pina colada?. After a little while I continued, and I could taste some undertones of tobacco. The two compliment each other very nicely (and unexpectedly). Tropical tobacco, folks. Notice the 4. I'd very likely buy this again.

Last edited:

Litcube

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Canada
Mango: 3 / 2 / 4
Not sure this tastes like mango, but it is a pleasant fruity flavour. Moderately sweet.

American Red Tobacco: 1 / 3 / 1
If this is tobacco and not burnt flavoured toothpaste, I'll be ....ed.

Fresh Tobacco: 1 / 4 / 1
Ever threw some mowed lawn and rotten hay into a blender for a morning flavour kick? Yeah, me neither.

Cola Bottles: 2 / 4 / 2
This starts off ok, but the background medicine note rapidly overwhelms the after taste.

Key Lime: 2 / 3 / 3
Not a huge fan, but you might be, if you're into the medicine back notes of these juices. The lime flavour is dry, which might not be bad on its own.

Jolly Rancher Green Apple: 1 / 4 / 2
I get where this flavour was going, and it almost tastes like real jolly rancher flavour with aspartame.

Only 15 more or so to go!

DaleC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Love the Irish Cream! RY4 Double is decent but not enough TH for me. I still vap it steadily tho.

Mountain Dew is FANTASTIC! Man I haven't had that stuff since I was a kid. It brings back memories ahaha.

Great Website btw, very nice layout and design. Will order continually from you guys. Looking forward to some samples and new flavors down the road ;).

Dale C

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Thanks Dale!

Love the Irish Cream! RY4 Double is decent but not enough TH for me. I still vap it steadily tho.

Mountain Dew is FANTASTIC! Man I haven't had that stuff since I was a kid. It brings back memories ahaha.

Great Website btw, very nice layout and design. Will order continually from you guys. Looking forward to some samples and new flavors down the road ;).

Dale C

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Hey. No we would never intentionally change our RY4 Double. you are the second person to mention the flavour lacking so there must have been an issue with the batch. I will be tossing what we have when i get in tomorrow and have a new batch made up right away.

I would also be glad to replace your bottle with your next order if you can wait. if not I can have it sent out right away.
Let me know what you think
Thanks
Kylan

I have been ordering from this vendor for quite a while, and my favorite juice so far has been RY4 double, 6mg.

But recently, this particular juice has been lacking flavour. Hardly any flavour at all, actually.

Any reason for this? Was the formula changed in anyway?

Thanks

DaleC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Ordered some new flavors you put up, but i'm gonna wait to let them steep for a couple weeks.

I did somewhat notice a flavor drop with the RY4 Double also, but I have to let it steep for a little before really saying so. It might just be because it was bottled when ordered.

Great flavors none the less ;).

DaleC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread