Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
We did dump what we had and started fresh so i hope it will be back to everyone's liking.

please let me know if you have any issues.
Kylan

Ordered some new flavors you put up, but i'm gonna wait to let them steep for a couple weeks.

I did somewhat notice a flavor drop with the RY4 Double also, but I have to let it steep for a little before really saying so. It might just be because it was bottled when ordered.

Great flavors none the less ;).

DaleC

ruggareuben

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
I received my replacement bottle of RY4 Double about a week ago, thanks for that Kylan!

It's a bit better than the last bottle, but still pretty flavourless and harsh. Not sure what happened, it's like a totally different juice from the old RY4 Double. Too bad, since it was my ADV.

I do like the Butterscotch flavour though. Tried that as an alternative to RY4 Double. Guess I'll order me some more of that.

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
hmm. ok let me send you another bottle tomorrow. I think the problem is with the actual flavouring

I received my replacement bottle of RY4 Double about a week ago, thanks for that Kylan!

It's a bit better than the last bottle, but still pretty flavourless and harsh. Not sure what happened, it's like a totally different juice from the old RY4 Double. Too bad, since it was my ADV.

I do like the Butterscotch flavour though. Tried that as an alternative to RY4 Double. Guess I'll order me some more of that.

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
WHEW! Sorry about all that. I will make sure something like that doesn't happen again and appreciate your feedback.

Thank you
Kylan

The last bottle of RY4 Double you sent is much better! Much more flavourful.

Thank you very much Kylan! I appreciate it.

struct_dj

Aug 15, 2013
Newfoundland
Just bought a 'V2 CIG' with V2 EX Blanks. I wanted to try RY4 Double, I was wondering what PG % AND VG % I should be using with my V2 EX Blanks, I heard to much VG doesn't work well, and being a first time vapor, i wanted to try 50 % PG and 50 % VG, unless this is to much VG for my V2 EX Blanks to handle, don't want it to clog or burnt out ect... Anyone here have any experience with V2 EX Blanks and VG %s ?

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Hey. I havent tried that e-cig myself but i would suggest going with the recommended 70%PG - 30%VG mix. you can try the 50/50 but we find 30%VG gives it more than enough vapour.

hope that helps.
CV

Just bought a 'V2 CIG' with V2 EX Blanks. I wanted to try RY4 Double, I was wondering what PG % AND VG % I should be using with my V2 EX Blanks, I heard to much VG doesn't work well, and being a first time vapor, i wanted to try 50 % PG and 50 % VG, unless this is to much VG for my V2 EX Blanks to handle, don't want it to clog or burnt out ect... Anyone here have any experience with V2 EX Blanks and VG %s ?

Castell

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto, ON
These guys I tell you...I recently placed an order with them, which later I wanted changed...so I cancelled my etransfer and placed another order. Through my mistake, I forgot to confirm the order, but I resent payment at a slightly lower amount than the original order. It wasn't until the order was shipped that I noticed my mistake. They made no hassle out of a few pennies but I once I re-order I will intend to fix my silly mistake. Always had outstanding customer service with them and their ejuice flavors are delicious!

Thanks again!

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Hope you guys can help me out here....Im in alberta working in Fort McMurray, and I have run out of my juice. My job ran longer than expected and didnt bring enough with me. I have found some crap juice that cost me $20 and tastes like the bottom of a shoe...lol How fast is the shipping to where I am at? Had to resort to buying a pack of smokes after 3 years off of them, and not very happy about it.

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Hey. Sorry to hear your running low. Express is usually 1-2 business days but you will get your actual delivery date during checkout. You will also have the Canada Post Priority Next day Shipment option to choose from also if you really need it fast however it is not cheap.

You can also get the shipping quote and date by viewing your shopping cart and scrolling to the bottom. there you should see estimate shipping costs and time. i think you need something address to your cart first for this to work.

right now because we get so many orders over the weekend our new cut off time for shipping Monday was yesterday(Saturday) at 5pm EST. after that any orders in after 5pm Saturday until 5pm Monday will be shipped out Tuesday. This helps us even out the weekend orders as theirs generally 100+ orders.

With that said we would be more than glad to rush your order and have it out on Monday. We don't mind making an exception to help out a fellow vaper in need here and there!

Our juice is no where near the bottom of the barrel. if you haven't tried any of our flavours yet then you are in for a real treat.

if your going to proceed with an order please send us an email to: sales at canadaejuice dot com afterwards letting us know so can check for it and add it to tomorrows pile. after 5pm we stop even check the new orders/payments until the following day so you have to let us know you after you placed your order you need it rushed.

if you have any questions please let me know.
Thank you
CV

Hope you guys can help me out here....Im in alberta working in Fort McMurray, and I have run out of my juice. My job ran longer than expected and didnt bring enough with me. I have found some crap juice that cost me $20 and tastes like the bottom of a shoe...lol How fast is the shipping to where I am at? Had to resort to buying a pack of smokes after 3 years off of them, and not very happy about it.

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Very much appreciate you making an exception! Anything to get me back on my vaping and away from the cigs again....

I am sending you an email right after posting this, and I will create an account to place an order, and will probably be doing the express shipping cause I am only here about another week to a week and a half. Wish I would have found you guys last week when I first started worrying about running out, would have ordered then!

Hey. Sorry to hear your running low. Express is usually 1-2 business days but you will get your actual delivery date during checkout. You will also have the Canada Post Priority Next day Shipment option to choose from also if you really need it fast however it is not cheap.

You can also get the shipping quote and date by viewing your shopping cart and scrolling to the bottom. there you should see estimate shipping costs and time. i think you need something address to your cart first for this to work.

right now because we get so many orders over the weekend our new cut off time for shipping Monday was yesterday(Saturday) at 5pm EST. after that any orders in after 5pm Saturday until 5pm Monday will be shipped out Tuesday. This helps us even out the weekend orders as theirs generally 100+ orders.

With that said we would be more than glad to rush your order and have it out on Monday. We don't mind making an exception to help out a fellow vaper in need here and there!

Our juice is no where near the bottom of the barrel. if you haven't tried any of our flavours yet then you are in for a real treat.

if your going to proceed with an order please send us an email to: sales at canadaejuice dot com afterwards letting us know so can check for it and add it to tomorrows pile. after 5pm we stop even check the new orders/payments until the following day so you have to let us know you after you placed your order you need it rushed.

if you have any questions please let me know.
Thank you
CV

Rainwife

Oct 25, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Just wanted to pop in and say a huge thank you to everyone at Canada E-juice. The hubby and I have been ordering juice from you since we got our very first E-cigs. We stopped vaping for awhile, and when we came back to it we were very happy to see you now carry hardware too!

The service we have received has always been fantastic, as is the product we receive. Every single time. Your RY4 double is my usual ADV, and at the moment I'm vaping your fresh strawberries and eagerly waiting for the morning. I'll be getting Vape mail from you and I can't wait to taste all the new juices *lol*

Keep up the great work guys, I can't wait to see what tasty flavours you've got coming next!

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Just wanted to pop in and say a huge thank you to everyone at Canada E-juice. The hubby and I have been ordering juice from you since we got our very first E-cigs. We stopped vaping for awhile, and when we came back to it we were very happy to see you now carry hardware too!

The service we have received has always been fantastic, as is the product we receive. Every single time. Your RY4 double is my usual ADV, and at the moment I'm vaping your fresh strawberries and eagerly waiting for the morning. I'll be getting Vape mail from you and I can't wait to taste all the new juices *lol*

Keep up the great work guys, I can't wait to see what tasty flavours you've got coming next!

Hey! We really appreciate being given the opportunity to serve customers like you and your husband, we definitely strive to make sure everyone is happy with their purchases and have a good time vaping :)

I appreciate the kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread