** Official canadaejuice Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyRuby

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
British Columbia, Canada
And now it is making me angry. After sending 3 emails, I finally got a response yesterday morning. They said they were still waiting for payment for the order. So I forwarded the confirmation email showing that the e-mail transfer had been accepted almost a week ago. I thought that would be the end of it. I understand that mistakes can happen - no biggy. But now I have not heard another word from them and my order has still not been shipped. I just sent another email, but this is not my idea of good customer service. I am very disappointed.

RubyRuby

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
British Columbia, Canada
Monday (9 days since I ordered) & still waiting for anything further from them. An email would be nice - a shipment or refund would be nicer. I have emailed them each day, and have never heard another word since they said they were waiting for payment. As far as I am concerned, these people have simply stolen my money! Accepted the email transfer, then deny they got it & send me nothing. I'm sure it was an error really - I don't believe for a minute it was intentional. But it is hardly my fault that they lost track of my payment. What am I supposed to do now? Just write off the $100 as 'accidents happen'?

RubyRuby

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
British Columbia, Canada
Today I phoned rather than emailed. I guess I should have done that sooner. The problem is now solved - as I expected it was an error and NOT anything deliberate. Very nice, very helpful, very apologetic. My order will be shipped today. So if there is a lesson in this, I guess it is that issues with this company are better handled by phone than by email.

robotros

Feb 3, 2014
Ontario, Canada
What's up at Canada E-juice? I ordered Friday (my third order from here) & my payment was accepted on Sunday. Since then - nothing! order still shows pending, no sign of shipping it. No response to my email inquiries..... this is starting to make me nervous.

And now it is making me angry. After sending 3 emails, I finally got a response yesterday morning. They said they were still waiting for payment for the order. So I forwarded the confirmation email showing that the e-mail transfer had been accepted almost a week ago. I thought that would be the end of it. I understand that mistakes can happen - no biggy. But now I have not heard another word from them and my order has still not been shipped. I just sent another email, but this is not my idea of good customer service. I am very disappointed.

Monday (9 days since I ordered) & still waiting for anything further from them. An email would be nice - a shipment or refund would be nicer. I have emailed them each day, and have never heard another word since they said they were waiting for payment. As far as I am concerned, these people have simply stolen my money! Accepted the email transfer, then deny they got it & send me nothing. I'm sure it was an error really - I don't believe for a minute it was intentional. But it is hardly my fault that they lost track of my payment. What am I supposed to do now? Just write off the $100 as 'accidents happen'?

Today I phoned rather than emailed. I guess I should have done that sooner. The problem is now solved - as I expected it was an error and NOT anything deliberate. Very nice, very helpful, very apologetic. My order will be shipped today. So if there is a lesson in this, I guess it is that issues with this company are better handled by phone than by email.

I felt the same way when the exact same problem happened to me. Luckily a phone call cleared the problem up in the end, and the order is now in processing status. I place orders with this site on a monthly basis (as it's pretty much my "official" vendor for my vaping needs), and I was running out so I had to order from another site while waiting for this problem to sort out. Good thing I spotted this thread and called! I don't know how much longer I could've waited.

In the future I might go for credit card payment, at least until an official statement has been released, indicating the problem has been solved.

Last edited:

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
Hey Everyone, I know it has been quite some time since we have last posted on here and well things certainly have changed in the past year or so.
To kick things off I just wanted to say that our Coupon Code ECF is still active and good for 10% off!!
I myself am still learning the ins and outs of ecf so please feel free to ask me any questions and I will do my best to answer!!

We've added lots of new flavours and new products so please check us out!!
Get Your Vape On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread