Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
never mind , u go get the cisco atties NOOOOOW!

The 306LR atty's I have I got because they are a good deal and all of the user reviews were positive on the sites I checked. Can I perhaps send you one so you can compare it to your beloved cisco and let everyone know the difference?

Vision clearomizer ordered.

Also steel stuff has been ordered.

Once I get an invoice I will add to the coming soon area all the new junk I'll carry for us to play with.

Thanks

Mopar

Drip Shields won't be happening I have tried the suppliers and no go, sorry guys.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Hi mopar congrats on the great looking business I am sure you are going to do great. I am thinking of a ksd vv ego-t as a backup an noticed on your description you list 2 atty's as well as 2 atty cones. Just wondering if that is correct or if they are just ego-t atty's. Thanks

It is a tank kit(Type-A), but I don't mind swapping out atty's and cart's in kits to give people what they want/use :)

Last edited:

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
No I'm done with joye, wouldn't touch anything but joye for my first 9 or so months of vaping, but then after not being satisfied I haven't touched a joye product since and don't plan to. Unless they redeem themselves with the eGo-C but with a 5 piece atty/cart system and no VV even if it works superb still a little behind the times. Plus if anyone would like to show up to a smoke-off(like a vaping dance off, hehe) with any joye product and put it against a VVego with a bridgeless atty or even a basic LR from me. I dare them :)

All of the products I have assembled have come from 8 manufacturers, for best performance and lowest cost. I could have bought alot of cheaper junk all from one place, made my life easier and more money but that isn't what we are about. Our customer service is next to no one and we try very hard to have the lowest possible price on every tried/customer approved quality item we stock. Joye was first but so were the Neanderthal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread