therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
wow, that was a total dig!! LOL Feeling a little slapped here therealmac hahaha

hmmmm, i did grow up in Sioux Lookout ontario! maybe you would be on my facebook if i ever get one you will be the exception to my negativity lol, no offense meant, i know everyone loves facebook, i just would rather people from my past not know i exist haha, it is better that way :) but twitter i can handle anyone can guess my twitter name ;)

Ontariolady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Muskoka, Ontario
See I really enjoy facebook, I was born in Canada, went to high school in AZ, my family and friends are all over Canada and the US, plus I relocated 1 1/2 hours away home base a few years ago, so it is hands down the most efficient way to stay in touch with people I "actually know" in the real world.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
Just got another order in today got the Smoktech 6ml tank Dual Coil Cartomizer Clear With Drip Tip, seems to work ok, not getting much warm vapour though, the lavatube is probably limiting the voltage.....had a scare with the lava tube as well, it got stuck on 4.3 volts, couldnt move it up or down till i took the battery out for a couple minuted, seems to be working now though. Thanks to Tom and Mopar for the extra goodies in my package, order 133 is already on its way as of today :)

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Just got another order in today got the Smoktech 6ml tank Dual Coil Cartomizer Clear With Drip Tip, seems to work ok, not getting much warm vapour though, the lavatube is probably limiting the voltage.....had a scare with the lava tube as well, it got stuck on 4.3 volts, couldnt move it up or down till i took the battery out for a couple minuted, seems to be working now though. Thanks to Tom and Mopar for the extra goodies in my package, order 133 is already on its way as of today :)

You probably locked the voltage. (Hold down + and - for 3 seconds and the voltage will lock so you can't change voltage. Hold down for 3 seconds again and it'll unlock.)

The screen is supposed to flash when you do this but mine doesn't.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
You probably locked the voltage. (Hold down + and - for 3 seconds and the voltage will lock so you can't change voltage. Hold down for 3 seconds again and it'll unlock.)

The screen is supposed to flash when you do this but mine doesn't.

Geeze you are probably right i never even thought of that DUH! I also managed to turn it off in my pocket today so this is totally what i did :)

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
I should have bought two tanks on the order i just put in DOH! Didn't know how cool they are.....oh well next one.

Those tanks are something!
My first fill I used German Chocolate Cake which wasn't that hot in it, but then replaced it with a bad RY4 (when dripping) and put it on the 5v box mod and man oh man this little tank is putting me on my ...!!! and the juice tastes so good now!

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
Those tanks are something!
My first fill I used German Chocolate Cake which wasn't that hot in it, but then replaced it with a bad RY4 (when dripping) and put it on the 5v box mod and man oh man this little tank is putting me on my ...!!! and the juice tastes so good now!

ya the only downside of my Lavatube as of yet is that i think it will only go duel coil cartos at 3.7......dont know what i am gonna do about that

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
ya the only downside of my Lavatube as of yet is that i think it will only go duel coil cartos at 3.7......dont know what i am gonna do about that

Yeah the "downside" of the LT is the protection for the dual coils (if you really want to call protection/being safe a fault).

I was lucky enough to get a great deal on a 5v box mod a while ago so it has come in handy.

Just got a Lavatube and some cartos from CanVape. I wanna say that their customer service and communication was simply divine. They replied to my emails almost instantaneously, allowed for local pickup, and Adam really went out of his way to make sure that I was a happy customer. These guys now have my business for life. I can't wait for them to get some juice.

If you were ever on the fence about who or where to buy from, then get off that fence .. go to canvape, it's a no-brainer.

On a tiny sidenote, the driptip that came with the lavatube does not fit the atty that came with the LT. The rubber ring is sorta too big or too loose.

Last edited:

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Don't worry it'll fit on almost every 510 other atty in the world. The Lavatube/Knight Rider atty's that come with the kit are a little weird but they get the job done.

IMR Batteries 18650 and 14500 coming soon(In transit)!! and of course at a great price.

Any 18350s or CR123As planned? I got a Silver Bullet coming and want to push that sucker to 6V or so. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread