**official canvape thread** - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyHours

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Canada
I'm also interested in the eLeaf iStick, and I'm about to order either the standard Nautilus with BVC or the Mini version with BVC.
Since I saw the standard Nautilus with BDC coils I just want to make sure that it does come with BVC's.

Also, It would be awesome if there was some kind of Free Shipping for XX$ amount or if there was a ECF coupon!

SunnyHours

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Canada
Free shipping over $150. A couple isticks, a couple nautilus' and spare coils should cover it! No need for coupons....canvape is usually much cheaper than everyone else.
They have iSticks? I can't find it on the site...

And I know it's cheaper than anywhere (in Canada) but still trying hehe

I ordered on Wednesday and I'll be getting it on Tomorrow (Monday) :)

Masonite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Ontario

Sorry to have misled you....they don't have isticks. I'm gonna hold out until they do though. How do you like yours?

SunnyHours

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Canada
Received my order...I'm Disappointed...

I ordered a Nautilus Mini + BVC coils, a syringe bottle that arrived all crooked since it was placed on the outside of a non rigid bubble bag and the 18350 case I ordered said holds 2x18350 but what I got is 4x18350.
It might be nitpicking for some of you but when I buy an item online, I can't touch it so I expect the description to be accurate...

Masonite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Ontario

isticks are up!...and again they're cheaper than everyone else in Canada so far! Thanks Mopar!

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Received my order...I'm Disappointed...

I ordered a Nautilus Mini + BVC coils, a syringe bottle that arrived all crooked since it was placed on the outside of a non rigid bubble bag and the 18350 case I ordered said holds 2x18350 but what I got is 4x18350.
It might be nitpicking for some of you but when I buy an item online, I can't touch it so I expect the description to be accurate...

Let support@canvape.com know and they will fix anything up for you always :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread